When cards had "unexpected" outcomes

BeyondtheVeil

Five of Pentacles as the Accident Card.

I had drawn the Five of Pentacles as my first [and only} daily draw. I did not have the card where it shows the person on crutches. You can imagine my surprise and horror when I fell and broke my leg and ankle bone later that day. :bugeyed: I had thought the card meant "Down and out", money issues, etc.

So, it definitely had the unexpected outcome. I honestly don't think I would have even thought I would have done that had I had crutches on my card. It was bizarre and I didn't need surgery. The break I had usually requires surgery. Mine broke perfectly straight and no surgery was needed.

I did use that for the accident card for awhile, but it really didn't always mean that. So, I guess that was just a fluke. lol

If it wasn't for that break/accident though.. I wouldn't have joined AT. I had time to look online because I spent a lot of downtime.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

It's not a bad idea to have your car serviced when you get the Chariot.

That card also comes up when someone gets a new car/van/truck/etc.

headincloud

2C reversed came up on the day of my grandfather's death, fairly obvious after the event.

BeyondtheVeil

9 of Cups also represents more of the sitter 'dreaming & wishing" constantly for something to happen, as opposed to an actual wish coming true. I found this to be true in most cases. Meaning it's more their 'wishful thinking/hoping" than actually something coming true. It's their dream world where their every wish and hope is coming or will come true.

It can also represent the querent praying and/or wishing a lot.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil

obeygravity

Ten of Wands usually shows up when I have to go to the post office with a huge load of things to mail. I was so perplexed the first time it came up for my daily draw because I wasn't feeling very burdened but that sure changed when I loaded all the packages into my backpack and had to slog them down (and up) hills to the post office :laugh:

Xrysalida

It was the first time we've organized a big festival to a nice park, it was spring so we were expectinga nice weather in the middle of the event it started raining heavily, so much that the park actually got flooded,
I remember I asked how would it go, It was a three card combo but I only remember the 2,
King of wands - Ace of cups
I felt like the cards were joking me afterwards, the Acee ill dignified from the King is like "God" spilled his cup on us :)

cfish

I recently drew Queen of swords, king of wands and reversed Chariot for daily reading. In my reading court cards quite often indicate actual people, and queen of swords often signifies 'older woman.' At that night I had friends' gathering. When I went back home, I took an Uber with a new guy, six years younger than me, who I just met at the party because both we were heading in the same direction. But luckily we didn't have a car accident!

BeyondtheVeil

On more than one occasion, {3 to be exact this year alone}.. I have gotten the Three of Swords that predicted an actual heart attack. I guess that would go with 'heart break", but it was definitely a literal meaning at those times.

When added with a lot of sword cards, especially the 10 of Swords...it can be heart surgery or death caused by heart attack.

Luckily, the Three of Swords alone has only meant heart attack {and not death} and the people survived and are doing okay now.

I think this was an awesome thread to start and leave behind for other Tarot readers wondering the same things.

Brightest Blessings!
BeyondtheVeil