As anyone done this yet?

sagitarian

The green Woman

I have to say, that I'm enjoying SO much playing with my fae. Last night I decided to try this excercise. I laid out my fae's, the ones I felt wanted to hear me sing, and I set aside the others that just felt like they wanted to sit this one out due to be busy with other things. More then half wanted to play. I scrambled them around too, a very messy pile, but they liked it that way. As I looked down at them (laying on my stomach, my chin resting in my hand, my feet crossed at the ankles and waving aimlessly in the air) I sang to them. No real rythm, or beat. Just mindless humming and giggling. And then...laughs, I noticed the green woman, and her sticking her tongue out at me while laughing. I just started laughing and sticking my tongue back out at her, and then laughed harder, sticking my tongue out again, and laughing even harder. I was rolling on the floor laughing (starting to laugh now just thinking about it, and I hope you are too). Oh my was it fun to play with her. As I stared at her laughing, I saw her cheeks wrinkle upwards even more, as if she was laughing back while holding her tongue out at me. And then, it happend, I heard it...I honestly heard a woman's laugh, very faint and delicate laugh. Almost like the feeling of those light sparks floating around their heads, very light indeed, and pure. I heard it, I actually HEARD it. I smiled at this, I wasn't scared, like I usually am when I hear celestial beings. I smiled at her again and held her in my hand lovingly telling her thank you for that. That I needed that laughter in my heart. Thank you for letting me hear you, and playing with me. Almost has tears in her eyes from laughing so hard just now. Can you imagine? Try this sometime with her, it's a riot! Just pick her up and stick your tongue back out at her, and tell me if you guys don't start laughing together! Laughs some more!

Athara

I've always felt the urge to stick out my tongue to her...
Now, I'm definately going to try this!

I've heard a voice once, too. Makes me feel less lonely.
I love them!