The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot -Ever!

jean bosco

Nice! :)

Yes, I would really appreciate a little report. THX

nicky

He also wrote:
The Easiest Way to Meet and Pick Up Girls--EVER!!
How to be a Sexual God: (In 3 Easy Lessons)

I cant even...

jean bosco

omg, seriously?

gregory

He also wrote:
The Easiest Way to Meet and Pick Up Girls--EVER!!
How to be a Sexual God: (In 3 Easy Lessons)

I cant even...

Ouch...

Phineas

If I read both, will I become a Sexy Tarot God, my life needs a shake up at the moment and that sounds pretty appealing.

jean bosco

If I read both, will I become a Sexy Tarot God, my life needs a shake up at the moment and that sounds pretty appealing.

Yes and then you write a book called - the easiest way to become a sexy tarot god that knows how to pick up girls EVER. I'll definitely go for it since I really need to be convinced that things can also come the easy way, finally. ;-)

Richard

Here's a book that he wrote for women: How to Get ANY MAN to do ANYTHING You Want!: How to find the ones you REALLY want. How to GET them. How to get them to buy you stuff!!

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Let's nip this in the bud and return to talking about the tarot book.

3ill.yazi

Yes, it is pretty easy to get stuck on the title. But if you actually get past the less than expert marketing, and read the guy or listen to the podcast, there is some substance, and less hokum than can be found elsewhere in esoterica.

jean bosco

Yes, it is pretty easy to get stuck on the title. But if you actually get past the less than expert marketing, and read the guy or listen to the podcast, there is some substance, and less hokum than can be found elsewhere in esoterica.

True, I listened to some of the podcasts already (thanks for mentioning them 3ill.yazi). His approach to me is easy to follow, fresh and clear. I like it.