'Colorize' The Everyman Tarot?

What do you think of the Everyman Tarot Colorized?

• Oh, NO! The B & W version is very powerful! Leave it!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Maybe it will work ... it could be interesting to have a copy of each version.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Oh, YES! I will definately buy it if you colorize it!

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tarotbear

Hermit & Wheel

The Hermit and The Wheel - I may jump ahead and do the World since it is practically the Wheel ...

*AHEM!* No one told me I forgot at attach the images! I added the World for you ....

Attachments

• MA 009.jpg
    MA 009.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 106
  • MA 010.jpg
    MA 010.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 108
  • MA 021.jpg
    MA 021.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 131

tarotbear

Hanged Man

I added some greenery for color.

Attachments

• MA 012.jpg
    MA 012.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 122

trzes

Wow, I am surpirsed how much more lively the colored version looks. I was on the fence about the BW outlined one, but the colored version I will definitely buy.

tarotbear

Thank you ! But a colorized 78 cards is still quite a ways off in the scheme of things.

Death card re-worked: {Translation - "Live Without Regret for Yesterday."}

Attachments

• MA 013.jpg
    MA 013.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 129

VGimlet

The black & white is on my 'pre-November' buy list, but I will definitely get a copy of the color when it comes out, really makes the images pop.

tarotbear

I guess I forgot to post The Lovers; I like the way the wings came out so I will be using that shading method on the other winged creatures.

Attachments

• MA 006.jpg
    MA 006.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 130

tarotbear

Forgot Justice, too! :)

Do I have The Fool through Death plus The World now? LOL!

Attachments

• MA 011.jpg
    MA 011.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 112

tarotbear

Temperance - I was never really sure about the 'crown in the distance' thing - so I eliminated it - for a while.

Here come De Debble! :)

Attachments

• MA 014.jpg
    MA 014.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 123

tarotbear

I just wanted to add that none of these images are 'finalized' so there may be some revisions yet - the nice thing about Digital art I am finding out. In fact - I can actually draw some better detail in the PC because all these images were created with a felt-tipped marker so the lines tend to all be the same width - which eliminated trying to do some of the smaller details I might have liked to try. However, in digital I can blow an area up 500-800% and clarify things, add things, eliminate things, and in colorizing them I also change certain things.

However - you still need to be able to draw! One reason the Wheel was so simplified is that the Sphinx, the demon, the small figures in the corners - were all beyond my limited capabilities as an artist - WHICH I AM NOT! Presently I am working on the Devil card - and since I eliminated those trees and other 'debris' from the Lovers card I have a few new possibilities for the couple in the Devil - I may eliminate the horns and tails.

Padma

Temperance - I was never really sure about the 'crown in the distance' thing - so I eliminated it - for a while.

Here come De Debble! :)

I like this Temperance. That's saying a lot, because I dislike this card in general, no matter how it is portrayed - it's so wishy-washy...but with the background you gave it, it almost feels like you could have been camping and suddenly come upon it when you were hiking...lol!

Pretty :)