Decks You Wish They'd Make Already

amethyst57

my kith and kin are big pro-wrestling fans, so a deck with the WWE superstars and divas would be pretty cool...

King of Swords, Triple H

Death, Undertaker

Devil, his brother Kane

Knight of Pentacles, Alberto Del Rio

Queen of Swords, Beth Phoenix

Queen of Cups, Kelly Kelly

the Fool, Santino

the Magician, Sheamus

Justice, Randy Orton

Strength, Mark Henry

the Star, Natalya Hart

the World, Big Show

the Moon, Alicia Fox

the Wheel of Fortune, Ted Dibiase, jr.

well, if you were a member of the WWE Universe, you can see where i'm going with these...
any you'd like to add??

Carla

What happened to that Crazy Cows deck? That was cute. Someone on here was working on it. I like it!

gregory

What happened to that Crazy Cows deck? That was cute. Someone on here was working on it. I like it!

The thread is here - and I too am looking forward to it. It's still in the works - finding the right printer for the card size is holding it up.

Glitterbird

The Monsters idea is fabulous, and Love Robert Place's new deck- I love his art style.

Chronata

This will almost certainly sound way too geeky, but my inner little kid would go nuts if Marvel or DC Comics put out a deck featuring a bunch of their characters in suitable Tarot roles (and I don't mean the cool Vertigo/Dave McKean stuff that I know is out there -- I'm talking about the far less hip but very archetypal super-heroes and super-villains and goofy cosmic beings and such that their stables are crammed full of...preferably leaning heavily on '70s stuff, and featuring art by guys like Gil Kane and Neal Adams). I would eat that kind of thing up with a spoon...

(ETA: I don't think either company has ever made such a thing, anyway...?)

There was a Marvel super hero deck from Italy...but it's rare and really hard to find (and not all that great in my opinion)

Otherwise, there is the Fradella Adventure...which is made up of made-up superheros, but they still fit the usual archetypes. (I quite like reading with it...even though no one knows who the masked and caped people are!)

Laura Borealis

I'd like to see a Golden Dawn deck that is accurate, doesn't add anything, and has professional, high quality art.

I'm not saying the GD decks available now are necessarily bad. I kind of like some of them. But they're not what I want in a GD deck.

shadowdancer

Like the Revelations Tarot? Is this the kind of thing you mean? Here are a few cards, and you can probably find more out on the 'net:

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/revelations/

Some of the artwork looks too comic book-y in this deck to me (I love comics, and I love the stained glass look, but I don't know that they always go well hand in hand), but some of it is beautiful, too, so...I go back and forth on it, myself, but have been intrigued by it off and on.

No not like that. Hard to describe (easier to understand when you see it) but lenticular images change to a new image when the angle is changed. Sort of like how holographic images work, but these are full colour. The bookmarks I have with this effect are terrific, and also very thin, so there is no worry of the deck being housebrick sized.

I have bookmarks of a jaguar in two different stances. Very effective. If this was applied to a deck in the way I described it would be invaluable. The 78 cards in effect become 156, or if you prefer - 78 but with obvious reversed or alternate takes for each image.

Will we ever see one I wonder......

Zephyros

No not like that. Hard to describe (easier to understand when you see it) but lenticular images change to a new image when the angle is changed. Sort of like how holographic images work, but these are full colour. The bookmarks I have with this effect are terrific, and also very thin, so there is no worry of the deck being housebrick sized.

I have bookmarks of a jaguar in two different stances. Very effective. If this was applied to a deck in the way I described it would be invaluable. The 78 cards in effect become 156, or if you prefer - 78 but with obvious reversed or alternate takes for each image.

Will we ever see one I wonder......

Yaakov Agam is (was?) a well known artist in the field, he's done some impressive work, I'd like to see a deck like that too