RWS decks not by US Games

Rhinemaiden

JohnK... your Pam B is stunning! A treasure. How do you store it?

I also ordered the 1910 Rider Tarot Revived... the price was right. (ordered this morning, already shipped! :) )

FLizarraga

I couldn't resist either, and also ordered the 1910 Revival --or whatever it's called :) -- yesterday.

Now, the first one to get it should report here immediately! Pretty please!

(I have a nasty suspicion that it's going to be squished and with Mickey Mouse cardstock like the other Etsy one, but hope is the last thing to go.)

JohnKaartunen

Flizarraga,

I should be getting my copy of the Revival version today or tomorrow. I'll post a couple of picks if no one beats me to it.

Okay let me preface this next picture of my Pam B storage. I served for 15 years, and had deployments in very "bad" places. I'm not a gun "nut"......lol

My wife and I can't figure out what to do with them. When I posted the pictures a couple of days ago, that was the first time I looked at them for about 6 months. Maybe a safe deposit box.....We laugh about my storage method now.....

Attachments

• IMG_0794[1].jpg
    IMG_0794[1].jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 728

JohnKaartunen

Okay, the 1909 tarot revived came in, I'll start a new topic on the forum. (with Pics)

PurplePixie

looks like appropiate storage to me.. Id protect that deck with knives too..lol

PurplePixie

And, of course, Thank you for your service!

JohnKaartunen

Thank you, and yes, knives would work also ;)

FLizarraga

Flizarraga,

I should be getting my copy of the Revival version today or tomorrow. I'll post a couple of picks if no one beats me to it.

Okay let me preface this next picture of my Pam B storage. I served for 15 years, and had deployments in very "bad" places. I'm not a gun "nut"......lol

My wife and I can't figure out what to do with them. When I posted the pictures a couple of days ago, that was the first time I looked at them for about 6 months. Maybe a safe deposit box.....We laugh about my storage method now.....

Oh, I missed this post! Sorry, John.

No judgment here. :) But thanks for the clarification. I do not mind people having a sane weapon like that handgun. It's the AK-47s and such, and wearing guns to church that gets to me... :bugeyed:

As for adequate storage for the Pam B, I think it should feel pretty safe right now...

JohnKaartunen

Flizarraga,

Trust me, I understand completely. There is only one reason to carry around an AK or such,

and that is to intimidate people. I respect the right of an American to own a weapon, I don't

respect people who want to get a reaction by carrying one around to the local Walmart.

FLizarraga

Flizarraga,

Trust me, I understand completely. There is only one reason to carry around an AK or such,

and that is to intimidate people. I respect the right of an American to own a weapon, I don't

respect people who want to get a reaction by carrying one around to the local Walmart.

Amen, brother. :)

As for appropriate storage, I would look into ideal conditions for a museum-grade item -- humidity, and so forth -- but without getting too carried away.

I think a pretty, sturdy box should do. Maybe an antique one -- thrift shops can be great for this sort of thing. I have found nice antiques cedar boxes for $5-$20.