Random Q&As - round 3

andybc

I've used the Lost Man method that I saw demonstrated on Mama Whodun's blog. French Cartomancy deck. I identified Moon as your work card, shuffled, cut, searched for Moon and then laid it out with the two cards that preceded it in the deck, and the two cards that followed it.

Tower + Clover + Moon + House + Sun

I think this opportunity might be of a big nature (Tower) but it ends up being temporary, whereas the work that you are more comfortable with already (House) is where your satisfaction lies (Sun). Not that the work would be unsuccessful, Clover + Moon suggests that it would be. But Moon + House leads me to think that familiarity and stability might be more conducive to your happiness (Sun).

Was that bollocks? LOL

The offer hasn’t yet been formally handed to me. But I’ve been asked to consider what I would say “if” I would be asked. Meaning I will be lol.

It would be a High Tower job, but you’re right it would only be temporary. I’ve recently did another job for them, as a favour, but it does affect my livelihood as I’ve had to cancel appointments for readings which is my main job. Although small (House) it is the main source of income and is doing well right now. Thank you Carla. I do feel I know how best to consider it now.

olivia1

ok who has the next question??

xx

MoiraKarin

Hi Olivia, that was mine nr 250....

Mona18

--------------------------
Q.how wil the fate of Ine and mine's past bonding evolve in the near future( within 2 months or so?)

Anchor - Tower - Stork
Flowers

I don't see much movement here ... I think your bonds are pretty settled and you know where you stand with each other. I also feel that you maybe feeling lonely or you may be isolating yourself ... or both even. Things will slowly start to move along but not sure if it's with Ine, i just see a change here ... and some happiness will start to flower.
-------------------
What is the purpose of BR entering my life?

olivia1

Anchor - Tower - Stork
Flowers

I don't see much movement here ... I think your bonds are pretty settled and you know where you stand with each other. I also feel that you maybe feeling lonely or you may be isolating yourself ... or both even. Things will slowly start to move along but not sure if it's with Ine, i just see a change here ... and some happiness will start to flower.
-------------------
What is the purpose of BR entering my life?

moon-tree-mice

so i assume this person entered your life to help you deal with your emotions/emotional issues in a healthy way. They are in your life to be a source of stable emotional support. because the mice is here, i would assume that you suffer from anxiety?

will R go through with it and go against me tomorrow?

andybc

will R go through with it and go against me tomorrow?

Bouquet + Birds + Bear + Fish + House

Two Kings normally show a pronouncement or order being issued. And that’s what it looks like: R having an upper hand or some clout you don't (Bear + Fish + House). There will some agitated talks that you need to try and steer using your charm etc. (Bouquet + Birds + Bear).

I’d say that I think he probably wont agree with you, or do what you would want, no. But don't lose heart. These are not negative cards.

--

What should I watch out for this week?

DownUnderNZer

Two Kings normally show a pronouncement or order being issued. And that’s what it looks like: R having an upper hand or some clout you don't (Bear + Fish + House). There will some agitated talks that you need to try and steer using your charm etc. (Bouquet + Birds + Bear).

I’d say that I think he probably wont agree with you, or do what you would want, no. But don't lose heart. These are not negative cards.

--

Tower Anchor

So, either this is connected to a hospital, an official building or even an institute. e.g. Educational. And with the anchor, it is about being calm and stable...or planning a goal.

A) If the hospital is involved or an official building etc, remain calm, objective and know that all is going to be fine and/or work out a way to deal with whatever crops up. Could be just a doctor/hospital appointment/visit and/or a legal matter that needs to be addressed.

B) If it is about studying then work out what it is you want to study and what you want to get out of it.

Like it when there is MORE focus with the cards. :) Tricky sometimes pulling one, two or three.

Question: Whose story should I believe more, the man with medium brown hair in his 30s or the dark brown haired/black haired man in his 20s?

andybc

DownUnderNZer*that makes perfect sense to me: I'm having a minor op and I do need to plan ahead re work. I feel quite confident now. Thank you.

olivia1

--

you were right. an order was instated and i dont know how but he did have more clout for some crazy reason. there also were agitated talking going on and arguing but it was not with me....

ill pm

andybc

Question: Whose story should I believe more, the man with medium brown hair in his 30s or the dark brown haired/black haired man in his 20s?

Hello DownUnderNZer:

Child + Bear + House + Heart + Gentleman

The two Jacks show the potential of this situation, particularly in taking sides, to become very ugly. Child + Bear shows someone with a sense of childlike stubbornness, and Bear + House + Heart someone quite rounded with a home/and or family. Heart + Gentleman is a loving man, reflections show strong emotions and a younger man or a man with a child. Physically, the cards talk about someone with brown hair over black. I’d be inclined to say the older one, especially if he has a home and family. However, the two Jacks makes me think is best not to take sides if possible.

----

How will work over the next two weeks go?