TdM Reading Circle ~ March 2014

angeltreats

I'd like to take part again please, I promise to be more organised this time as my stupidly busy and internet-less few weeks are over and my life is back to normal :D

dancing_moon

Welcome, angeltreats! I'll be keeping an eye on you. :D

journeyinghome

I am utterly useless with anything TdM, but I want to get better, so please can I join? Apologies in advance to the person who has to put up with me as their partner! :)

dancing_moon

Welcome, journeyinghome! :D

No need to apologize, we're all learning here and trying to do our best. I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

angeltreats

I am utterly useless with anything TdM, but I want to get better, so please can I join? Apologies in advance to the person who has to put up with me as their partner! :)

Don't worry, I'm equally useless, you're in good company :D

dancing_moon

The sign-up closes at 4 pm GMT today, so you have a couple more hours to sign up if you haven't done so yet. :)

dancing_moon

The sign-up is now closed!

The list of partners will be posted soon. :)

dancing_moon

The partners list is now posted! Here we have the exchange partners for this month:

dancing_moon & journeyinghome & herself
celestial & pacificwaters
inanna_tarot & Sherryl
nisaba & angeltreats

Once you start your thread in the Reading Circles Forum, please PM your partner to let them know in order to avoid creating double threads. Also, please provide the link to your thread in this thread, and I'll add it to the first post for fast reference.

Happy spring exchanging! :party:

nisaba

<deleted>

Problem solved. :)