Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

CottonCandy

Gorgeous!

What a cool story! I love the cards too, they're so detailed! You did a really great job, some of them make me wonder how the heck you did that.

I've got a RWS deck & after looking at the cards you created, I can see how the human figures in the RWS can really drown out the other details.

All the flowers & natural settings you used in this were so nice & I love the garden card & the stars—the women (goddesses?) hidden in the waves is amazing! The colors in the tower are really nice & the fish card is quite trippy.

I saw this in the beginning...
blue_fusion said:
(and, a bit OT, but, how is a Lenormand defined?)
I found a study group here on the forum for Lenormand. Maybe that will help? I'm off to check it out myself.

nblindsey

Reading these posts about how the deck is coming together makes me want one that much more. The illustrations are absolutely gorgeous!

starlightexp

Well..I don't know what to say, but thank you for all your kind words here. I've gotten a few quotes on doing a small run on the deck and I hope to post up info by months end here on how to order it. I'm hoping to have the deck arrive for the holidays. My goal now is to get everything cleaned up and in ship shape for the printer... stay tuned :eek:)

OnePotato

Very clever concept, and very nicely done!
Big Up, Bravo!

Crescent

Incredibly awesome! I want 2 copies please! I could learn Lenormand so easy with this deck thats for sure.. And .. learn it my way, intuitively!
Just a wonderful story to go along with it.. please, add it to the deck when you decide to publish it.

Wonderful! a standing ovation from here!!!

starlightexp

Just an FYI Pre-books should open on Friday.... cross fingers and they will be here for All Hallows.....

Here is a mock up......

Those with keen eyes might get some new info out of this pic :eek:)

Attachments

• The Set.jpg
    The Set.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 239

nicky

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and guess who wants #93?!!

Ashtaroot

Love it love love it
And I want nbr 2

I stared and stared nd stared what new info????? I can't figure it out tellllll meeeeeeeee

starlightexp

lol.... Well one now can see that the edition size will be 400, the first 93 of which will be signed and numbered. Also off to the right is a shot of the card back... I hope people like it...some people may know where it's from.

Ashtaroot

Oh well I got that I was looking more in the picture
Love love that box
Again awesome work