Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

sfaithj

it's too much for me but maybe one day i'll be able to use it.

entropy

I dont own any moldavite allthough after reading this thread I would very much like to, only problem is I have to buy all my crystals online as there are no shops near where I live that stock this sort of thing, and as someone else said I would be a bit concerned about fakes as its quite expensive, does anybody know of any good uk sites?

http://www.gemrockauctions.com/search.php?keywords=moldavite&button=Search&submit=Search They ship from all over. I bought cut moldavite and had someone make it into a ring for me. the moldavite jewelry that I saw wasn't my style and it was super expensive.

graspee

One thing that puzzles me about rocks and minerals, is, if they work, and work so well by being around them, how come the people who work in rock, gem and mineral shops aren't constantly bouncing off the walls, hysterical, happy, receiving psychic messages, astrally projecting, being lucky, attracting husbands and money, all their chakras spread wide open, communicating with dead loved ones, finding lost objects, viewing auras etc. ?

'Cos I've seen girls who work in these shops, and they look kinda glum.

celticnoodle

One thing that puzzles me about rocks and minerals, is, if they work, and work so well by being around them, how come the people who work in rock, gem and mineral shops aren't constantly bouncing off the walls, hysterical, happy, receiving psychic messages, astrally projecting, being lucky, attracting husbands and money, all their chakras spread wide open, communicating with dead loved ones, finding lost objects, viewing auras etc. ?

:p good question!!!

I don't have an answer for it, but I certainly hope someone does! I want to know this too! I can only say that my 'limited' experience with gems have produced some interesting results. The moldavite as I posted in this thread does give me bad headaches if I wear it too much. So, now it only goes around my neck (it's a necklace) when I am giving a reading, or receiving one, in hopes that it will open me enough to receive information. seems to work. :D

The rose quartz that I have is also a wonderful stone for me, helping me to feel mellow and calm when I need it the most and then there is my lovely citrines, which I keep in special places to ensure we will not go broke. I'm please to say that it also seems to work. I'm not filthy rich, but we're also not starving, and have enough to pay our bills and a bit left over to enjoy too! so, I'll credit that to the citrine too.

Hemera

LOL this is a really good question. All I can think of is that you also have to believe in it and listen to it, sort of. I mean, if you are just selling them and don´t really care about them then they don´t work. I think crystals are mirroring things in our subconscious a lot like tarot is and you have to be receptive for it to work and for synchronicities to happen. I guess it´s the same with all professions? Some are just doing the work and waiting for the pay day and some are really conscious of what they do.

Minotauro

well for me this question kinda sound like " why arent all librarians super smart rocket neuro surgeons? " X)

they just work with them , but dont use them , its the same with gems I think , even though Im fairly new at gems too

BUT I have seen gloom girls at this kind of shops too , so perhaps thats why they are gloom? if quartz can take away bad energyu perhaps too many crystals and rocks can take away too much of their energy?

or bad combiantions , like moldavite , and in another thread someone had bad experiences mizing obsidian and amethyst too , they felt their head swollen up , and grow etc XD lol.

I say just try it before you dismiss it , that's all.

celticnoodle

yes, perhaps being around too many crystals a lot is a bit too overwhelming and draining them considerably. I had wondered that after my last post here. too much of anything can be bad for you, so perhaps this is the reason for such gloomy people there?

gerard66

Any recommended sellers for buying "real" moldavite online? I had a look on eBay and plenty of fakes.

Thanks in advance.

Hemera

I´m sorry I don´t know an answer to your question but I´m curious to see if anyone knows?

stellar4

The Crystal Man shop in Glastonbury is good; the guy really knows his geology and has always been very helpful. I've never had a duff purchase there. He usually has some nice moldavite in (plus loads of other really nice rocks - I could spend a fortune!!). He also sells over the net. Worth a Google and a look at his website.