Faeries Oracle: Missing Card 9 Singer of Initiation

IheartTarot

My new Faeries Oracle is missing the Singer of Initiation (card number 9). The amazon marketplace seller is willing to refund me but it will probably end up costing me the import duty already paid and return shipping which is a total waste of money I cannot accept for the sake of one single card.

I have also tried emailing the publisher Simon & Schuster (no reply yet).

Does anyone by any chance have a spare card for me?:)

(I am not 100% sure where to post this, also posted in the singles bar thread.)

AJ

This is on their website
http://www.worldoffroud.com/www/faeries/oracle/index.cfm

"You can email your questions, letters, business and personal requests to the Froud's publicist, Robert Gould, via Imaginosis.com.
Please note: The Froud's do not have a public email. All correspondence must be sent via Imaginosis."

You can also try the publisher, explain where you are and the expense involved in returning something, if they have a spare card they will send it to you.

When I've had to do this I always offer to pay for the card.

IheartTarot

AJ said:
You can also try the publisher, explain where you are and the expense involved in returning something, if they have a spare card they will send it to you.

Thanks AJ

I have since had an acknowledgement of receipt of my email to the publisher after about a week (I think the seller might have rattled their cage on my behalf). They have forwarded my email to the appropriate department and I am hoping for a positive reply, will let you know what transpires.

If push comes to shove, I will rather buy an extra deck and share the spoils (the cost of returning the kit for a refund will go a long way towards buying a whole new kit).

IheartTarot

Replacement card on its way

S&S just emailed me to ask me for my postal address so that they can send me a replacement card yay!

Alta

oh good, it is so encouraging when publishers are ready to take the extra customer service step.

IheartTarot

It has arrived, all sorted now.