1 deck; 1 warning!

celticnoodle

I am loving this thread! Thank you, Krakken for starting it. Its been quite informational and a load of laughs.
The New Paladini Tarot deck, Warning!

This deck is strongly Masculine (energy).
This deck is very Authoritative (Think Boot Camp) must be obeyed and follow it's rules.
This deck is Vague and Evasive.
This deck is very Domineering (Think Hitler)
This deck is Emotionally Detached
This deck is your Worst Coach ever
This deck is a Narcissist Mother / Father type. (Super Evil Vindictive Step-Mother)
This deck is Left Brained
This deck is a Jurk (azzH)
This deck plays Mind Games

INIVEA, your posts really cracked me up! It also has me wondering if I should buy the "New Paladini Tarot" deck as a Christmas gift for a very authoritative, domineering, emotionally detached, narcisitic, Hitler like person, jerk- in my life. :laugh: }) I wonder if she did use it--which of the two would come out still alive??? ;)

I for one will NEVER buy this deck to use myself or keep in my home. Having one in your life who fits this bill already is enough! :D

ana luisa

A warning about a deck that I had been craving for for ages: the David's Tarot.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/davids/

Don't take me wrong. I still adore this deck. But it frightens me. It is the only deck that has managed to give me nightmares for nights in a row. It is SO visceral, primeval and RAW , it sticks its hand in your insides and brings out ALL the muck that has been lying there. As far as psychological advice, it is almost as good as a shrink. But some can't handle the muck.

celticnoodle

ooh! Never heard of or saw the Davids Tarot before, ana luisa. Took a look at it and yeah, I can see it as you do just by the images on those few cards shown. It is very raw! I am 'almost' attracted to it.

ana luisa

ooh! Never heard of or saw the Davids Tarot before, ana luisa. Took a look at it and yeah, I can see it as you do just by the images on those few cards shown. It is very raw! I am 'almost' attracted to it.

It IS a gem of a deck. But dangerous... If you feel brave enough, David (the creator) was super kind allowing for downloading the entire deck and printing it. Here:
http://10000things.com/wp-content/uploads/DavidsTarot.pdf

As for the attraction, yes, isn't it amazing the alluring power of danger ? ;)

Krakken

I am loving this thread! Thank you, Krakken for starting it. Its been quite informational and a load of laughs

Blame it on INIVEA, she inspired me to inspire you to inspire me to inspire others to inspire us to know more about how we percieve the personality in a deck. :)

Im having a good time with every feedback. thanks INIVEA! :)

Krakken

A warning about a deck that I had been craving for for ages: the David's Tarot.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/davids/

Don't take me wrong. I still adore this deck. But it frightens me. It is the only deck that has managed to give me nightmares for nights in a row. It is SO visceral, primeval and RAW , it sticks its hand in your insides and brings out ALL the muck that has been lying there. As far as psychological advice, it is almost as good as a shrink. But some can't handle the muck.

i checked it out. and it look like a deck ready to say something like..."I know what are you hidding" "let´s expose it" Not thanks, not now .. remember we´re friends!. LOL

perhaps cause it look like rorschach´s ink test to me. and everybody knows what this ´type of test can reveal.

thanks for your feedback. :)

Krakken

hahah... gosh! .. dont you know what does "warning" mean... stay away from that deck! :)

celticnoodle

It IS a gem of a deck. But dangerous... If you feel brave enough, David (the creator) was super kind allowing for downloading the entire deck and printing it. Here:
http://10000things.com/wp-content/uploads/DavidsTarot.pdf

As for the attraction, yes, isn't it amazing the alluring power of danger ? ;)
Yes, I saw that you could download it--I think for free, which surprised me. I couldn't find anywhere mentioning a price anyway. Something to definitely think about doing. :)

Blame it on INIVEA, she inspired me to inspire you to inspire me to inspire others to inspire us to know more about how we percieve the personality in a deck. :)

Im having a good time with every feedback. thanks INIVEA! :)
Thats a LOT of inspiring going on here! :laugh:

Thank you both, Krakken AND INIVEA! :D

ana luisa

Yes, I saw that you could download it--I think for free, which surprised me. I couldn't find anywhere mentioning a price anyway. Something to definitely think about doing. :)

I printed it a long time ago but as far as I remember, there's no charge for it... May have to check but I'm almost 100% sure.

INIVEA

I am loving this thread! Thank you, Krakken for starting it. Its been quite informational and a load of laughs.

INIVEA, your posts really cracked me up! It also has me wondering if I should buy the "New Paladini Tarot" deck as a Christmas gift for a very authoritative, domineering, emotionally detached, narcisitic, Hitler like person, jerk- in my life. :laugh: }) I wonder if she did use it--which of the two would come out still alive??? ;)

I for one will NEVER buy this deck to use myself or keep in my home. Having one in your life who fits this bill already is enough! :D

Merry Christmas, look what Santa brought you, your so special })

Glad your enjoying my posts :)

Well, it's better to have none in your life, then one. Contact me anytime when your ready to adopt it out :D lol