l'appeso + Flaxen
firefrost + jhernandez
DavidLee + PrincessPaulina
porcupines + Est
Flavio + Lumen
nisaba + Polyhymnia
Herzog + le_charior
afrosaxon + moonbear

Hello fellow card people! It's a new month and time for a new TdM exchange. I am back to host and happy about it, after porcupines was so kind to guest host last month, thanks again for this! So here we go, please post here if you wish to participate!

Timeline:
- Reading partners assigned on Monday, March 12th
- Reading and feedback to be completed by Sunday, April 1st (All Fools Day!)

Spreads:
I came along a discussion of a spread based on the Fibonacci numbers on the spreads forum here, and I think the spread as proposed by tarotbear in posts 8 and 9 sounds very intriguing, if anyone wants to try something new. But feel free to use whatever you and your reading partner are most comfortable with! Here are the spreads proposed in the last months for reference:
- Compass spread
- Tirage en Croix
- Dynamic Hexagramme spread
- Comte de Mellet spread
- Chronata's spread

Decks:
The TdM Exchange is a friendly and fun place to share and develop our reading skills with Tarot de Marseille decks, other historic decks with non-scenic pips and Tarot de Marseille inspired modern decks. If you aren't sure if you have a deck that is suited, just ask. If you decide to read with a deck that your sitter does not have, please post pictures of the cards you drew so everybody can follow.

Pips reading methods:
There are a lot of different reading methods of the Tarot de Marseille and especially the pips. These are all equally welcome and all ok. If you don't know where to start, check the forum index (especially the thread on "Reading Methods" - and don't be shy or scared by the non-scenic pips, just jump on right in!) In order to make this a fruitful learning experience for the reader, the sitter and everybody following the exchange, please take the time to explain what method you are using for the pips. Links to threads here on the forum explaining the method or single cards are most welcome.

Please share the process of your reading, not only the results. And please take the time and effort (as most people do anyway) to write more than a line on each card. Tell your partner what your interpretation is based on, what you saw, what brought you to the conclusions. The more detail, the more everybody will learn!

Please make your feedback as detailled as possible so your reading partner can benefit from it. It's not so much about what you saw in the cards your partner drew for you (even if you can include this as well of course), but more about how you can relate to the reading you got. Don't hesitate to ask questions, to go into a discussion, a back and forth of feedback and feedback on feedback.

Happy exchanging! :) Looking forward to it!

lc

ETA: Oh, and one more thing: if anybody has a problem completing their reading or feedback, please please please get in touch with your reading partner and myself. It's not nice to be left hanging in an exchange - and whoever is NOT completing an exchange he or she signed up for (and especially fails to communicate about it) will not be allowed to sign up again until it is completed - and in worst case even risks a two months ban from all reading exchanges.

Est

Hi, I'd like to sign up please :)

Lumen

Count me in too. Thanks.

moonbear

Sign me up please :)

Polyhymnia

Yes please :D

le_charior

welcome (back), you four! :)

l'appeso

I'm here again!

firefrost

I'd like to join in. I dabbled but never really got off the ground with Marseilles so whoever gets me for a partner, beware...

le_charior

welcome Sulis and l'appeso!

I'd like to join in. I dabbled but never really got off the ground with Marseilles so whoever gets me for a partner, beware...
and hello firefrost! good to have you, will be interesting to see how you do! I am sure whoever will be partnered you will get a good and interesting reading!