Gypsy Witch Fortune Telling Cards INFO...!!!

celticnoodle

jrr01 said:
As for the Gypsy Witch each card has their own meanings for example Wine-cheerfulness or drinking problem... Mirror-phsyical & mental reflection and so on. so if I was to put the Lady card & the Mirror card it could mean a vain woman, along with the snake card who is a 2 face back stabber...? Right?
Well, I don't have the deck close to me at the moment, but yeah, I'd say what you describe above would sound fairly accurate in a reading!

If you don't like tarot because you are finding it difficult to remember the meanings of 78 cards, then this oracle is for you! however, first of all, let me say that reading tarot does not involve memorization of 78 upright and then 78 reversed meanings.

We all, (or most of us anyway) start out thinking this, but you soon learn to read from whatever the card itself reminds you of. I tend to look for symbols and pay attn to how the card makes me feel, etc. Yeah, you may need to recall that the aces all generally mean a start, the twos are partnerships, threes are creation, etc. etc. but basically you only need to learn the Ace to Tens. But, you probably have heard this a million times, and so I won't repeat anymore of what you probably have already heard.

I started out by reading an ordinary deck of playing cards. I found moving from playing cards to tarot a bit easier as a result. Maybe it's nots for everyone to do it this way, but it helped me. Now I prefer tarot over my playing cards, but occassionally for old times sake, i bring out the playing cards. I'm a bit rusty with them now--but the Gypsy Witch really makes it easy, as you only have to follow the numbers in the upper right hand corner, pay attn to the pics in each card and how each card lays out. the meanings are right there for you--so anyone can begin reading immediately!

buy the cards! they are very inexpensive. if you decide you do not like them, well, you're not out of alot of money, and you may be able to trade them for something else later here on AT. Good luck! I really think you'll be pleasantly surprised and love them! :)