Let It Go - Disney's Frozen Spread (4) by Glass Owl

Glass Owl

Let It Go - A Frozen Spread (4) by Glass Owl

Want to feel one with the wind and sky? Why not give this chilly spread - which was inspired by the song, "Let It Go" from the Disney movie, Frozen - a whirl?

To begin your reading, grab a Tarot deck and perhaps a blanket and cup of hot cocoa to stay warm! Search for the Five of Pentacles and once you have discovered it, please place it upright on the table. This card represents you as Elsa, a character from the Disney movie, Frozen.

♬ ♪ The snow glows white on the mountain tonight, not a footprint to be seen.
A kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen. ♬ ♪

As you ponder and reflect on this card's sense of isolation, shuffle and then deal four cards. These cards should be placed at diagonals so they point out from the Five of Pentacles card. Once the cards are laid out, it should look like a frozen fractal. If so desired, Oracle cards may be used rather than Tarot cards.

--1----------4--
-----------------
-------5P-------
-----------------
--3----------2--

1. The Swirling Storm
What is going on internally. This may be something that you've been concealing this from others or bottling up.
♬ ♪ The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside. Couldn't keep it in, Heaven knows I tried. ♬ ♪

2. The Cold
What you should embrace.
♬ ♪ Let it go, let it go! Turn away and slam the door. I don't care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on. The cold never bothered me anyway. ♬ ♪

3. The Icy Blast
What to give up on or leave behind.
♬ ♪ I'm never going back; the past is in the past! ♬ ♪

4. I'm Free!
What can be gained or learned by testing the limits and setting your power free.
♬ ♪ It's time to see what I can do, to test the limits and break through. No right, no wrong, no rules for me. ♬ ♪

Attachments

• frozenspread.jpg
    frozenspread.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 435

moon_light

I just tried this one and I like it. The cards were pretty accurate about what I'm currently struggling with. I got a reminder that while I can't choose consequences, I can still make choices. Thanks for sharing this. :)

Ethereal

wow , I love this! I am also going to give it a whirl. thanks for posting this!!!!
thanks for adding the video, love thinking of the music and video , set the the spread!

jolie_amethyst

Just tried it on myself with Shadowscapes--which seemed well suited to working on a Disney-themed spread. VERY interesting results! I'm going to give it a try next with a combo of oracle, Tarot, and Story Forge cards for a few book characters who've been less than cooperative in my novel-in-progress--I suspect this spread might give me some insights I've missed there too. :)

Lizbeth

Heh. I knew it was only a matter of time before I found a "Frozen" based spread. XD
However, this sounds like just what I need atm so I'm actually pretty excited to try it out!
Thank you!

Mellaenn

Glass Owl, this spread and your presentation of it here is a little work of art in itself. Nicely done! I really loved this movie. I will try it as soon as I get a little extra time.

Ethereal

I used this spread , with great results! it cleared alot of things up for me. thanks for posting this one!

Libra289

Sounds great, I'm going to have to try this!

Ethereal

please do! I am sure you will be happy with the results. my reading came out very clear. it cut to the chase and let me know what was what per my situation; with each and every question in the spread. love this spread!

katieb

I so love this!!!