Black Cats Tarot - lo Scarabeo

Thoughtful

l was so hoping that they would feature beautiful black cats, such a shame, for me at least. Its made me even fonder of my Pagan Cats tarot, real looking cats not clothed and just doing their own thing in a lovely cat way. Marvellous to read with.

Essjay

I didn't think I'd like this but I do - even the backs in a kitsch way. The cards on Alida look interesting and I think I'll definitely get this when it comes out to have a closer look. Bring on the bendy cats!

My poor cat wants to know when the tarot of black and white cats will come out :D

magpie9

How Odd. But intriguing. I'd like to see more scans...it reminds me a bit of the movie "Puss in Boots", and has a certain charm. I wonder if the trashy tiara could be overcome with a Sharpie?

ETA: I may have to ask my 3 black cats for their opinion on this. They may not approve...

Darkmage

I dunno, I kind of like the tiara tbh. It's a bit out of place but my cats might just disagree. ;)

Emily

I really didn't like this deck earlier but I think its grown on me during the day. Usually I like life-like cats but this deck is black cartoon cats they don't have to be life-like. It looks like a fun and easy to read deck. :)

LotusSong

How Odd. But intriguing. I'd like to see more scans...it reminds me a bit of the movie "Puss in Boots", and has a certain charm.

At first I was disappointed in the deck, but now that summarizes my feelings. I will not be trying to buy it as soon as it comes out; I'll wait for more people to share cards from it, and decide later.

Freddie

Good to see some people showing some love for this deck. I do like it, but the back design has shut the menfolk out. Good art, no doubt.

Love me some Lo Scarabeo!!!!

Freddie

Freddie

Good to see some people showing some love for this deck. I do like it, but the back design killed it for me. Good art, no doubt.

Freddie

Attachments

• i-tarocchi-dei-gatti-neri.jpg
    i-tarocchi-dei-gatti-neri.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 172

Essjay

Good to see some people showing some love for this deck. I do like it, but the back design killed it for me. Good art, no doubt.

Freddie

Thanks for that scan of the backs. I like them - tiara and all. I look forward to getting hold of this deck :D

Emily

I like the back design too - the cat may have a tiara on but there is nothing fluffy about her expression. I'm looking forward to seeing more cards. :)