Black Cats Tarot - lo Scarabeo

Linfang

I like what I see here. I wanted to get a cat themed deck for quite some time, maybe this is the winner.

milena

Long ago I watch these cards.
Very sadly was to read about the back party maps.
And sadly to see that drawing made another unlike the original.
On the website at the author absolutely other drawing.
http://magic-vedma.narod.ru/moya_koloda_taro_/

Style and soul is visible... and in this drawing with a tiara there is nothing, even beauty. it is a pity...

Alta

Hi milena, could you check the link you posted, it doesn't seem to work.

MoonGypsy

The link works for me, Alta. :love:

Apparently, there was an Artist first edition,[if i am understanding correctly] which had completely different backs...[If it is the card i think, the original backs were so much nicer, IMHO] *sigh*

MoonGypsy

So the pic on the bottom right of the Tree Branches and Moonlight was the original Back? i love it! So much more magickal! i detest the backs of the Lo Scarabeo version. That darn tiara...

i hadn't even know about the Artist's first edition...*sigh*...

Quester

I kinda like the tiara. Kitty has an attitude!! :grin:

MoonGypsy

I kinda like the tiara. Kitty has an attitude!! :grin:

She's Pi_ _ed because of the Tiara! :p :laugh: As much as i dislike that silly tiara, i >know<i will still end up getting this deck. i can't resist cats, most especially black ones. :)

VGimlet

Hmm, I was not quite expecting the images I saw here.

I actually might wait on this deck now. But it's not out until fall if I remember correctly, so I can think about it. I like cats to be cats, and not humanized. The BBC cats are an exception to this for me.

The cats with tiaras don't put me off. My Tink has an invisible tiara...no wait...crown..on at all times. Just ask her.

sapienza

So the pic on the bottom right of the Tree Branches and Moonlight was the original Back? i love it! So much more magickal! i detest the backs of the Lo Scarabeo version. That darn tiara...
Definitely a better back than the tiara. But, even so, I don't think the deck is one for me. I do like the vibrant colours but not sure about the humanized, slightly bendy cats.