Ring Cycle Tarot - Wagner's Ring, Arthur Rackham, everything-I-Love Tarot due for rel

Padma

The borders are pretty disappointing :/ I have already prepaid this deck, too. Now I am thinking I might drop the order, and put my funds elsewhere...

ETA the illustrations are fantastic, though!

MoonGypsy

Im hoping to see more cards, but the border is a bit much

Yeah, the borders REALLY put me off...and love Rackham's art so much...

Padma--did you "pre-pay" or did you mean"pre-order''?

i was tempted to pre-order, but funds have been so tight i didn't...
now i think i would have ended up cancelling the order anyway...

Padma

Yeah, the borders REALLY put me off...and love Rackham's art so much...

Padma--did you "pre-pay" or did you mean"pre-order''?

i was tempted to pre-order, but funds have been so tight i didn't...
now i think i would have ended up cancelling the order anyway...

I prepaid it, using an Amazon gift card I got at Christmas. I am not sure how it works then to cancel items!

MoonGypsy

I prepaid it, using an Amazon gift card I got at Christmas. I am not sure how it works then to cancel items!

That is a good question, Padma! i have never run into that particular
conundrum before...

i think you can cancel your order as long as it hasn't entered into the shipping queue.

i imagine your Amazon bucks would automatically appear again in your gift card balance.

Good luck, hon! :love: If in doubt, have an online live chat with one of their helpful reps.

All these contacts, etc. can be found under your Account in Amazon.

Padma

Thanks for the advice, MoonGypsy! I will see what happens when I try to cancel it! ;)

strings of life

It looks like those borders can be hacked off and I'm hoping that's the case because those two-toned...

Why Schiffer, why?

PirateQueen

*Gasp!*

Why was I unaware of this? With my deep love of both Arthur Rackham and Wagner, I should have just *sensed* this coming out! Hahaha

PirateQueen

Ugh, I just read through the rest of the thread, and those borders are a bit blech. Still, I'll probably buy it anyway.

starlightexp

I want to see more of the art, knowing both the opera and the A.R edition of the libretto very well I want to see how some more of the cards look.