Minoan Tarot by Ellen Lorenzi-Prince

MoonGypsy

i noticed that both James Wells and Liz Hazel have received their decks and
posted lovely reviews on the 22nd and 29th of December...

Has anyone else received their decks? i haven't received any shipping news, yet... i am really
starting to chomp at the bit...:p

HighPriestess

HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

I love her Dark Goddess Tarot and am a Minoan Crete enthusiast.
This is a no-brainer for me I must have this deck!

MoonGypsy

HOW HAVE I NOT HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

I love her Dark Goddess Tarot and am a Minoan Crete enthusiast.
This is a no-brainer for me I must have this deck!

Hang on...:D i will post the link in a sec..

ETA: Here ya go, HighPriestess! Blessed Be! )O(

http://www.darkgoddesstarot.com/minoan.htm

Oh, and HP, congratulations on completion of your first NOVEL["The Eldermaid"!!! WooHoo!!!

desertrat

Really nice! I want this.

littlethings

I also love Ellen's Dark Goddess, and her Tarot of the Crone, too. I'm intrigued by this, but need to explore it a little more.

rachelcat

Ooo, forgot about this. A next payday purchase for sure!

Irischacha

Just ordered my preorder today and the email reply said it should be out later this month. Excited! Thanks for the tip. I love Dark Goddess!

rwcarter

Just pre-ordered myself. I usually buy from Ellen at BATS, but decided to strike while the iron is hot (and I'm still thinking about it).

Dark Victory '39

When you all get your decks, will someone report if it's the same cardstock as the dark goddess? i noted her webpage says its the same size, and i might be tempted to get it if i could mix and match the d. goddess w/ the minoan.

rwcarter

Will do, but the port issues here on the West Coast of the US have delayed shipments of pretty much everything. Got an update email from Ellen and Arnell on Thursday:
Dear friends who pre-ordered Minoan Tarot,
Thank you so much for your generous support & gentle patience! We want to give you an update on the current postal estimate and reason why it is taking much longer than expected.
We have been in touch with the printers of Minoan Tarot who double checked with FedEx and they expect our shipment to finally arrive - late February/early March. Some of you may have heard...or if you live on the (U.S.) West Coast, may have noticed large ships waiting in long lines outside the harbors as the longshoremen strike has been going on for several weeks. We have enclosed a news article regarding this terrible situation. They hope to settle the international shipping strike with negations soon but will still take time to process all those accumulated shipments. We are as frustrated & disappointed as you, but it is out of our control. The moment Minoan Tarot arrives we will mail immediately along with your gifties and will send postal note with tracking (most likely from Arnell).

We appreciate your kind understanding & patience and are truly sorry this happened. Having seen the first review copies, we are feeling good (even proud) about Minoan Tarot and the opportunity to share it with you... hopefully soon. Thank you!

With love & the brightest of blessings XoXo,
Ellen & Arnell
Your friends at Minoan Tarot & DGT
www.darkgoddesstarot.com/minoan.htm
I removed Arnell's email from the quoted text.

Rodney