Aargh, how stupid am I?

karen0205

Why not just return it? You can return things through amazon.
Even if they have been opened.
They might have you pay return shipping, maybe not
It won't be any different if you trade with someone here, you
will have to pay to ship the deck to the trading partner. I would
just return it and get what you want.

lark

Yes, exhange it easy peasy...sometimes the other language decks have better card stock because not as many are printed and they are older versions.

Yelell

Yep, I bought the Italian MG on purpose and I like the Belgium card stock. Some decks are only in languages other than English, so I don't mind. I remember someone before ordered the English version but got the Italian anyways, so it doesn't hurt to double check that you did actually order the Italian version.

agviz

I concur that Amazon is very accepting of returns (within 30 days). If there is no fault to the product as supplied, you'll likely pay the return shipping.

SuziDreams

I have to say the people who use this site are amazing, you're all so helpful. I've read and thought about all your advice, I hadn't known about being able to return items to Amazon and so thought this might be my first option or at least try to re-sell. But after seeing Yelell say about buying the Italian version deliberately because of the card stock this has tipped me in favour of keeping it. I couldn't resist examining the cards so feel they have been used now and I fell in love anyway.

So, I have downloaded the LWB from Rhinemaiden's link and quite probably buy the book soon, too. Thank you all for your help and making me feel better. Not such a disaster as I'd thought.

BTW, I do think it was my fault in buying them, going back to the sale page it does mention it. I accidentally clicked on the make the sale button, thinking there was another stage, before checking properly.

Rhinemaiden

Suzi.... you are very welcome, glad to be of help! Enjoy the deck, the Morgan Greer is one of my favorites!