Tarot of Pagan Cats

Dark Victory '39

Yes l would say so.
The World card is the fulfilment of how far he came from the early Fool card days. He dreamt of what he wanted, somewhere to be comfortable, food.... now his world has been realised.

Thanks Thoughtful, i've always been curious abt that w/ this card. For me another reason this has become such a killer deck is the cats as whole seem to have such a good attitude in the way humans rarely do. I mean a cat gets thrown from a tower, it's still going to land on its feet. A cat is more inclined to sniff and say, i'm not losing sleep over THAT. Their attitude is so confident, and if they're figure-eighting your ankles (lemniscating, lol) they're more likely doing it w/ an air of, see, i'm gracing you w/ my presence.

HallowedNight

Thanks Thoughtful, i've always been curious abt that w/ this card. For me another reason this has become such a killer deck is the cats as whole seem to have such a good attitude in the way humans rarely do. I mean a cat gets thrown from a tower, it's still going to land on its feet. A cat is more inclined to sniff and say, i'm not losing sleep over THAT. Their attitude is so confident, and if they're figure-eighting your ankles (lemniscating, lol) they're more likely doing it w/ an air of, see, i'm gracing you w/ my presence.

I love this about the deck! That even with the most negative cards there's always a silver lining, but not so much that it ruins the original meaning of those cards. There also seems to be an emphasis on determination and confidence and landing on your feet after a rough situation. What a lovely deck~