Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt

MissChiff

I had this deck but lost it in the fire.... I am having a hard time replacing this one because of the cost....

Padma

@MissNine, hope you get your deck! So useful to have a second language, I find.

@ Le Fanu, thanks for letting us know - I am French, so the French deck will do for me! I will hunt it down ;) I do love my Baba one, but this one is different, I gather.

MissChiff, sorry you lost your things by fire! Tower moments are hard, and the clean up and healing take a great deal of time... :heart:

Gulliver

Hi MissNine,

you can get the deck for less than 30€ (new) in German. Recently I saw it. "Märchen-Tarot."

MissNine

Hi MissNine,

you can get the deck for less than 30€ (new) in German. Recently I saw it. "Märchen-Tarot."

On Amazon? Thank you for letting me know!
I'm still hoping Stuwwelpeter cards will be made someday, although, I'm not sure how they would be used. Psychology? To scare children? It worked for me when my parents wanted me to stop bad habits, like sucking my thumb. :)

Gulliver

Oh, I was scared too but also fascinated a bit (Struwwelpeter).

Yes, it's Amazon. Good luck!

Madrigal

Ugh, I waited too long on this one. I have the app so a German-language edition wouldn't be a problem as the app includes the entire book and I speak a tiny bit of German. I found two on a used site for a decent price, put one in the cart and today they're both gone :( This happened to me with the Victorian Flower Oracle, too. I guess the lesson is to buy as soon as you see for these OOP decks?

Madrigal

Cancel that. Found one. Not quite as good a price as the previous but very reasonable given its OOP status. Bought it! :party: