USG NEW TIN DECKS!!!!!!!!!!

JylliM

I was thinking USG should add the Spiral Tarot to the pocket tin deck lineup. 86 the purple borders. Go borderless. New card backs. Something not purple.

Would be cool... 😎

Great idea. The borders kill that deck for me.

SixDegrees

I was thinking USG should add the Spiral Tarot to the pocket tin deck lineup. 86 the purple borders. Go borderless. New card backs. Something not purple.

Would be cool... 😎

Agreed! I have always loved the deck, but always hated the borders. A trimmed version would be the perfect size for a tin.

IHeartRescues

ust re-checking in and hoping that

any publishers reading this thread will please realize how many of us are into lovely (rust-free) TINS !! And tins made for larger cards as well--why not?

One more thing: on the smaller cards, PLEASE remove or siZe-down the borders. My Barbara Walker should have had the images enlarged for the tin. I think that was a lazy oversight on us games part, unless there was a real reason for keeping those large white borders?

TarotCasper

And can I also request that they stop putting their copyright on all the backs of the cards as well as the fronts? Even on the non-reversible cards, that's just so distracting and unnecessary.

And I would also love the Spiral borderless in a tin, but how 'bout a decent, non-blurry copy of the Albano in a tin, too?

G6

And can I also request that they stop putting their copyright on all the backs of the cards as well as the fronts? Even on the non-reversible cards, that's just so distracting and unnecessary.

And I would also love the Spiral borderless in a tin, but how 'bout a decent, non-blurry copy of the Albano in a tin, too?

Ooooo yeah, good one Albano-Waite in a tin. I have one from the 80's that doesnt have any copyright on it and looks great. They shoud try for that one it was special edition.

MissChiff

I think a Thoth deck would be wonderful!!

JylliM

I'd love a TdM. I see they have a 'Tarot of Marseilles', a Dodal repro. This would be okay, although I don't love the colours they used. Not sure if US Games has any other TdMs?

G6

I'd love a TdM. I see they have a 'Tarot of Marseilles', a Dodal repro. This would be okay, although I don't love the colours they used. Not sure if US Games has any other TdMs?

US Games did a Vandenborre Bacchus Tarot. That would be really cool. 😎

JylliM

US Games did a Vandenborre Bacchus Tarot. That would be really cool. 😎

Had to look that one up. I agree, that'd definitely be cool! I would buy that for sure.