Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt

Noob

Hi

I am just trying my luck as I was once referred by another member to an e-tailer that was selling a deck i couldn't find anywhere else at a more reasonable price.

I am trying to find the above but it seems that the only ones available for sale on amazon are way out of my budget.

If anyone knows where i can find a more affordable brand-new deck, please let me know?

Thanks very much.

Regards,
Noob

Padma

Noob, if you can't find one at your price point, just letting you know that Fool's Dog Apps has it as a downloadable app for your phone. The app includes the full text from the book. :)

Noob

Thanks Padma

But i would like to have one I can hold.

:(

Hmm.. i guess until and unless Hunt releases another edition, or they do a reprint, it's out of my reach.

What would be a good alternative to Fairy Tale Tarot? would you know? Thanks.

Noob

Just curious, Padma. How does tarot app version work? It seems very remote to me. Thanks

Noob, if you can't find one at your price point, just letting you know that Fool's Dog Apps has it as a downloadable app for your phone. The app includes the full text from the book. :)

Nemia

There's a new German version announced, for a reasonable price - it's on pre-order right now, but I think even for non-German speakers, that's a good option.

Just write Märchen-Tarot in Book Depository.

The best German-English translation site, if you don't get along with a title (which is not very likely since the languages are closely related), is LEO.

Oh, and I'm always ready to help :) I'll be buying that version myself.

ETA for alternatives: maybe the Inner Child cards that show fairy tales but the art is IMO much less appealing than Lisa Hunt's. Or another Lisa Hunt deck.

Noob

Thanks nemia

I know slightly more Spanish than I know German which is zero.. hurhurhur

Did you see the Spanish version in book depository.

It only says multi-media. It's not clear to me if there's a deck and deck guide included.

Please excuse my cluelessness. Thanks :)

There's a new German version announced, for a reasonable price - it's on pre-order right now, but I think even for non-German speakers, that's a good option.

Just write Märchen-Tarot in Book Depository.

The best German-English translation site, if you don't get along with a title (which is not very likely since the languages are closely related), is LEO.

Oh, and I'm always ready to help :) I'll be buying that version myself.

ETA for alternatives: maybe the Inner Child cards that show fairy tales but the art is IMO much less appealing than Lisa Hunt's. Or another Lisa Hunt deck.

Linfang

If you buy the German version you could download the respective app from Fool's Dog to get the English companion book.

Noob

If you buy the German version you could download the respective app from Fool's Dog to get the English companion book.

Ok, thanks! I think i might buy the Spanish version though cos I know more Spanish than i do german. so the former might resonate more with me.

Nemia

I think that's a good idea :) I have the Spanish World Spirit deck, and although I don't speak a single word of Spanish, the deck works well for me.

Noob

Alrighty, thanks

I feel like i am buying too many new cards at one go.

I just bought i Gatti and Thousand and One nights and i haven't even really learnt to read my Bohemian Cats properly.

I am quite drawn to Deviant Moon but i am afraid of the slightly dark tone.