More than one reappearing card, now what?

.traveller.

I shuffle. I shuffle well and diligently. If I receive a repeat card over an extended period of time, I take note. One time it meant I was getting a raise (Ace of Pents), another time it was a Christmas bonus plus an extra vacation day (Ace of Cups), those are just the most recent examples.

But lately, there have been FOUR cards showing up. They are always together and are not cards I usually get. What should I do with them?

Read them separately? Look at them as a mini reading? Is there any significance to the fact they are four in number?

Disa

Are the same 4 coming up in each reading? Are you doing readings for someone else or are they all for you?

Either way, I might take those four and read them together as a message for you. 4's are stability I think. Perhaps they are the foundation for something those cards are building? I would pay attention to them if they were coming up over and over in all your reads. There's a message there somewhere.

Just my take,
D

P.S. That quote that you have on your signature, I used that as my motto all through highschool :)

.traveller.

:D That quote was in my fortune cookie. I get the oddest fortunes, everyone else I know gets normal ones :p
My last signature was out of a fortune cookie too :laugh:

These cards just show up in my readings, not in the readings I do for others. 2 minors and 2 majors.

Whoops, forgot part.
Yes, the same four but the order changes. If I do a 3-carder, three of them show up and the fourth will be on the bottom of the deck.
(Not asking for an interpretation, since this isn't a reading. The cards are 6S, Star, 10C, and Judgement)

no_moon

This happens to me too... cards repeatedly showing up in the same positions, or in the same order, even.

First I blame it on having read for a similar question too soon (which I have a tendency to do, heh) but if that is not the case, I would say it's the deck trying to tell you something... 4 cards being a foundation, like Disa said, this may be your now, near future, or feelings about a situation surrounding your life at the moment? Something that is always on your mind when you read for yourself. The deck has a tendency to answer what your *real* question is, and not necessarily the question you are asking on occasion.

Also, I've read somewhere in the forum suggested (I think by Thirteen) to separate the cards into 4 piles (work, communication, love and life-changing events) and see where those 4 cards land. Then take them out and try to make a more specific question addressing the part of your life they landed in.... I've tried this before and it seems to help!!

.traveller.

I'm going to try that dividing the deck suggestion. Since there are four cards, it should be interesting to see what shows up where.

Thank you :)