# of swords on the 10 of swords?

Magi

I counted over & over but only found 9 swords! Did any one else notice this or am I just over looking one? & if I am where is it?

Blessings,
Magi

willowberry

Definitely ten on the RWS - which deck are you looking at? Tickles me to think that there may be a sword missing - maybe he's lying on it?!!

DOH!! Just realised you are talking about the Thoth, will have 2 check when I get home. Would the Great Beast really be so careless???!!! He he

Strange2

The tenth sword is in the center, with a heart-shaped hilt. Its blade is broken into three pieces. The hilts of the ten swords are in the position of the Sephiroth of the Tree of Life, with the broken sword representing Tiphareth, the Sun/Son and the Heart.

jumptothemoonyea

attaching it here for everybody to count the swords :)

Attachments

• 10s.gif
    10s.gif
    51.1 KB · Views: 169

Magi

I saw that one. but I still only count 9 swor... hold on, are there two swords stacked on top one another? If there are, I think I found my missing sword! Running ender the center sword, is that it?

Strange2

Magi said:
are there two swords stacked on top one another? If there are, I think I found my missing sword! Running ender the center sword, is that it?

That's it. From the bottom, there is a sword with a crescent moon on the handle, then a sword with an orb on the handle, then a sword with a heart on the handle.