Prisma Visions - XV The Devil

Bullfly7

This is my first time participating in a study group so I hope I do okay. Bear with me please.

Closed off from reality and lead into the crimson path on false security. A snake lays in wait, concealed in a shroud of leaves where you will fall for the trap.

This card has jumped out at me a lot lately, forcing me to study it further. The feeling of a stagnant existence, accepting what is, instead of figuring out what it should be comes to mind. The solitary path path head, the twisting trees that yield to the snake ahead that you don’t yet see for yourself, even when it sees you. At the end, there is nothing, no right, no left , just a dead end. Even the leaves block out all passages of light enforcing the closed off feeling. Stillness awaits. Not even one leaf blows.

For some reason the colors of this card express pain. Maybe the pain is from the false securities, the lies we tell ourselves on a daily basis but it really resonates pain with me. Anger, frustration, anxiety. That is what I feel when I look at this card.

This card has really resonated with me. I myself realized that I was stuck, stuck in my life, stuck with no real future in sight outside of my youngest going to kindergarten. This card has forced me to reevaluate my life and my future and what I want out of it. Now I am on a path that does not lead to a dead end.