Tarot of Innocence - it now exists

shadowdancer

deleted..... gremlins took over and duplicated the below reply.

shadowdancer

My charming innocents have finally landed. This deck is so unique, even among the handful of self published decks I have purchased in my still fledgling tarot explorations. I must say, I adore the book which I printed out (at work, don't tell anyone) and keep with the deck for reference. It is so well written, explaining traditional meanings along with creator and artist interpretations, plus has a wonderful workbook section with EACH card to further understanding.

The deck is colorful, fun and friendly. I don't think the smaller card size is a negative at all (poker sized, so smaller than my others). I did a new deck interview spread and know that the Tarot of Innocence intends to help me along my way by weaving stories and forcing me to think outside the lines.

Kudos, Shadowdancer! I love it and thank you!

Thank you SO MUCH for this. :)

I have just got in from work and this really has given cause to smile.

The workbook was a labour of love, and I am so chuffed to see someone has seen its worth in going as far as printing it. :) I really wanted it to be of use over and above a LWB. The second section is a more generic work book section, but if anyone does a wife swap of their own I would love to hear about it :D :D (That is not a cryptic coded message btw - I included an example in the 2nd section, so as to facilitate some bonding with those dang court cards)

I know they have found a good home, and that means a lot to me.

Davina

shadowdancer

Well, Canada is proving to be a slloooww one to get to. Who would have thought it :( Apologies for the delay Gregory - we both know it happens and looks like you have become pragmatic about it.

In the meantime, I have had my first mention of the deck by someone on their website, and I have to say - I am more than a little chuffed. Especially as it is coming from someone who's forthcoming deck is going to be one that raises the stakes high indeed IMO. Also from someone I highly respect with regards their work in general.

A public thank you to Poppy for being generous in mentioning it and showcasing it. http://www.poppypalin.org/news.htm

In the meantime, are any current owners using it? Have any insights or quirks they have discovered?
Our Body, Mind & Spirit festival is next weekend, so it will be my first big opportunity to showcase it and use it in a large arena.

We have the rugby world cup coming up soon. I want to do a reading to see how the AB's may do, but at the same time I am too darned nervous in case I don't like what I see :D

Davina