pictures below are of those 2 decks. There is a slight effect on the
scans that makes the cards look textured but they are not. It's
just my goofy scanner. If someone knows how to clear that up
or change the settings let me know!

The card stock on the Tarota and Inspiria are identical. Same thickness
also the same type of card stock as far as a nice sort-of shiny surface
not that super glossy card stock. They shuffle nicely, rounded corners
so they don't poke your hands.

I think the images on the new Tarota are slightly more clear.
Maybe 5%, not a huge amount but I did notice it on a few cards
where the image was clearer than the Inspira edition. Those cards
are the ones I scanned.
Not that the Inspira is not clear, it is. It might just be that the original
photos have been cleaned up a bit. The images are definitely nice
on either deck.

The zipper case that the Tarota comes with is really nice. Very well made.
It's a great place to store your deck. It comes with the companion book
and special Arcana Wheel display card and a notepad to use when working
with the deck and the Arcana Wheel. Pen included. I love it. It's really
a great working deck. I would tell anyone to pick it up while you can.

---

Attachments

• Infinia and Tarota.jpg
    Infinia and Tarota.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Infinia and Tarota 2.jpg
    Infinia and Tarota 2.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Infinia and Tarota 3.jpg
    Infinia and Tarota 3.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Infinia and Tarota 4.jpg
    Infinia and Tarota 4.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 110
  • Infinia and Tarota backs.jpg
    Infinia and Tarota backs.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 130

karen0205

My cards are large, yes - is the Tarota smaller ?

The Inspira edition is 90mm x 145mm (3-1/2" x 5-3/4"

The Tarota edition is 72mm x 115mm (2-7/8" x 4-5/8")

Attachments

• Infinia and Tarota backs.jpg
    Infinia and Tarota backs.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 141

deb13b

Thank you Karen x

karen0205

Thank you Karen x

Sure, I used to have images of the first edition Tof Paris compared
to the Inspiria but I can't find them so far.

JPT

I recently bought a tarot de Paris from someone on Facebook. It's the massive sized connections print. No book or lwb. Even though it's not my usual type of deck I'm intrigued by it. And yesterday I realised that there is now a smaller, better printing in the form of TaRota Paris. Could any of you who have both copies show me some side by side comparison pictures? I'm also not too sure about this new style reading idea. It would cost me about Ā£40 to get the new version shipped here. I'm not made of money so I'd like to see if it's worth it before I save my pennies!
========================================================
Hi Deb13b, Since you already have the cards I can send you the new Manual. It will be available from ......tarotaparis.com ......in about a week when I get the new site up.
I decided to make the book available to anyone who has a n earlier version.

Cost would be $14 plus shipping from Seattle. Thanks for your interest.

Happy to send a free Arcana Wheel reading too if you provide your birth date as -- -- ---- (PM is OK . I will post that on Reading Exchange forum where I was offering free readings before. These readings are just to show how much info is accessible via the Birth and Transit years prior to using the cards. In many cases only one card is sufficient! Its all in the manual plus 78 new card essays and 22 Arcana Wheel scripts.

best, *jpt
Kyoto

deb13b

========================================================
Hi Deb13b, Since you already have the cards I can send you the new Manual. It will be available from ......tarotaparis.com ......in about a week when I get the new site up.
I decided to make the book available to anyone who has a n earlier version.

Cost would be $14 plus shipping from Seattle. Thanks for your interest.

Happy to send a free Arcana Wheel reading too if you provide your birth date as -- -- ---- (PM is OK . I will post that on Reading Exchange forum where I was offering free readings before. These readings are just to show how much info is accessible via the Birth and Transit years prior to using the cards. In many cases only one card is sufficient! Its all in the manual plus 78 new card essays and 22 Arcana Wheel scripts.

best, *jpt
Kyoto

That's great, I'll definitely order the book šŸ˜Š

JPT

I recently bought a tarot de Paris from someone on Facebook. It's the massive sized connections print. No book or lwb. Even though it's not my usual type of deck I'm intrigued by it. And yesterday I realised that there is now a smaller, better printing in the form of TaRota Paris. Could any of you who have both copies show me some side by side comparison pictures? I'm also not too sure about this new style reading idea. It would cost me about Ā£40 to get the new version shipped here. I'm not made of money so I'd like to see if it's worth it before I save my pennies!

Hi, Maybe I could be of help?
I decided to to take the recent Tarota edition off-the-market. It is no longer available from New Leaf or Amazon. The reasons are: I have been ill for the past 6 months and was unable to get near a computer or cell phone due to some unexplainable hyper sensitivity to Em field. That made it impossible for me to operate InSpira Editions. The other reason was because of the layout mistakes that occurred when we were forced to chop 2 pages just before going to print. The printer edited the changes and as a result even on the the Foreword page ...FOREWORD was misspelled! Lastly, I am no longer residing in the US and it is just too costly to fly over for seminars.

Only 150 copies were sold before we disposed of the remaining books. Technically it is now a "rare" edition!
The Japanese printing will be out in December and it contains the the full 300 page text.

Objectively speaking, it was my mistake to try and cram this vast system into a manual, even at 190 pages there was no space for illustrations and more sample readings. That said ...the Arcana Wheel is extremely accurate and easy to use. Just go to the website (tarotaparis.com) and type in your birthdate to find your Birth Year and current transit year.
Use the Session Dynamic chart to understand the energetic flow chart of a session. Basically, the Tarota concept is based on "reading reality" FIRST!. Why?...because all possible futures begin in the present moment! So, the "BY and TY" years give you a snapshot of where you were and where you are at BEFORE you pose a question. The QUESTION and the PRESENT are obviously related...right!

Then, the Session Dynamic serves as a visualization of the entire session flow. Starting from scratch with a client>>> you first get them oriented on the Arcana Wheel via conversation about their previous Transit years and present situations. It is incredibly user friendly and Clients love it.

Bring that discussion to a still point where they take a card to see just how neutral they can be after all that talking. Of course the Mind will not allow total neutrality ....so this is a very effective a way to see what still pops up! From there you merely proceed with questions and cards. All the while the Arcana Wheel (as a Time Machine) remains relevant as a guide to the future and a reminder of the patterns of the past.
I will probably just publish the complete system in a textbook next year. However, Waite made such a mess of things by reversing the 8 and 11...it is very unfortunate. The Arcana Wheel proves the validity of the 11 as the nexus link between the major and Minor cards.

You will also notice that by adding the individual numbers on the top row to those on bottom row ( left side of wheel...i+10, 2+9, etc) all equal 11. Then on the right side all equal 33...that leaves 11 ...0...and 22 in the middle. Master numbers appear>>>>11 22 33.
Slso you will not see 22 anywhere as a number. because it is ubiquitous. But it is revealed when you add diagonally>>>>>`+21......2+20.....etc!

best regards, *jpt