Deck for a wedding?

ThreeNine

Inspired suggestions, thank you all so much! One or more of these will definitely be joining the party...

Cocobird55

Victorian Romantic, Mucha

Glass Owl

Crystal Vision and Joie de Vivre.

Styx

I immediately thought of the Lovers' Path Tarot, both because of the theme and because of the deep, rich colours.

Depending on the wedding, I would also think of the Botticelli (not always "nice" images, but those golds look amazing in an autumn light), the Enchanted (but I might only think of that because I have seen a LOT of 1910' and 1920'-themed weddings). I also like the idea of the Hanson-Roberts or Hezicos because the style makes even the "bad" cards pleasant to look at (I guess you wouldn't want to scare the guests who don't know about tarot !).

greatdane

The Anna. K, especially since I think it's a great Fall deck and also the Victorian Romantic.
Or maybe take a couple!

Girl Archer

Or if you want to mix it up a little bit, the Zombie Tarot ;)

Morwenna

I would say either the Sacred Rose, Morgan Greer, or Anna K for this time of year. For the fact of it being a wedding (whatever season), I like the Hanson-Roberts. (But however sweet the H-R looks, it doesn't deliver soft messages; it can be in your face!)