NatureSpeaks Tarot/Linda Cort

December Fairy

Edit out original post...

I heard from Linda. There was a problem with the links on the web page that have been fixed.

I guess the P.O. lost the money order but she is sending the booklet for free now. That is so nice of her. I can't wait to get it. I love these cards. They are so cute.

Anyone that likes animal cards, go to her site. You can print them and order the booklet that goes with them. ;)

Edit to add link

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/naturespeaks/

Solandia

Hi December Fairy, I heard from Linda and I've sent you a PM with more info.

December Fairy said:
Also noticed that here on AT it says they are by Linda Cort, but on her website it says by Linda Cortellesi.

I believe Linda used the abbreviation originally because it was easier to spell, it's the same person though :)

~ Solandia

December Fairy

Thanks, I heard from her. She is sending a booklet. :D

CuteRedHood

Sorry to resurface an old thread, but I've recently fallen in love with this deck and her website is no longer functional. Curious if anyone saved an electronic copy for print or if she's got another website I can't find.

Thanks in advance!!

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi

Nature Speaks

Hi,
I saw his thread when I searched for info on this deck. Yes it was a wonderful oracle. Sorry to report though that Linda passed away in June 2007. No other website or way to get this beautiful work any longer. She put her heart and soul into it, but could not find a publisher with her limited means and could not afford to self publish many copies as medical debt took her all; so she decided before she passed to provide it free as a download to get it out there. Even when she did print and sell them herself any extra she donated to nature causes. She was truly a selfless soul.

Kissa

Rikki-Tikki-Tavi said:
so she decided before she passed to provide it free as a download to get it out there. Even when she did print and sell them herself any extra she donated to nature causes. She was truly a selfless soul.

Sounds like a very noble thing and a great person to me. Rest in peace, Linda.

Rikki, do you have the address where the deck can be downloaded from?

Very inspiring deck and author.

K

Rambler

Very generous indeed. Such a beautiful deck. If anyone comes across a way to get these cards, or wouldn't mind sharing the free download files, I'd be grateful to if you'd get in touch with me.

aether66

Please help me find "Tarot Made Easy To Learn".

Thanks, I heard from her. She is sending a booklet. :D

I realize this is an old post yet I want her book "Tarot Made Easy To Learn". I can not find this book anywhere on the internet and don't know where to get it.

It is no longer available for purchase and I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me get a pdf copy for my studies. There was a book copy and a pdf copy she used to sell.

She went by two pen names: Linda Cort and Linda Cortellesi

I also noticed she was listed as a cyber friend with Joan Bunning on her website course.

Thanks in advance!

Matt the Seeker

Ms. Linda's Nature Speaks Tarot

(old thread, revived!)
I was 'lucky' enough to work with Linda and get one of these decks years ago. It gathered dust, until lately. As a novice, she and this set has assisted my journey. Ms Linda's love exists in those whom she touched, and being one of them, I would like to share the companion booklet with those interested, but wish not to violate copyright/etc.

I know not where to seek permission, but am interested in sharing this tool, and if appropriate, I can scan the cards as well. If a moderator can advise me, I can take these few steps to share some of the 'residue' (or an echo) of her passion!

Thank you

PathWalker

I love this deck, one of the few things on my wish list!

I've never even met anyone who had a set, so welcome.

Pathwalker