Looking for some books

Farzon

I need some tips on stocking up my library. After reading a lot of knowledge on the net, I'm looking for books for my own shelf. I figured out some must-haves for me already:
1. The Pictorial Key to the Tarot
2. The Book of Thoth
4. Tarot and the Magus

I have two questions:

1. In a lot of threats I saw Book T mentioned. Where can I find this? Is it even on sale anywhere?
I only found a pdf on hermetics.org, but am not sure if this is a reliable source. Plus, I'd prefer the real stuff, with paper ^^

2. Any more suggestions for good books? I'm especially interested in the mystical, philosophical, psychological and esoteric aspects of Tarot.

Thanks in advance!

Samweiss

I'm currently studying books by Paul Foster Case and I've found them to be excellent. The books I've got are Tarot Card Meanings: Fundamentals and the second part Interpretations. If you only want one book to start with, in that case I recommend getting Tarot: A Key to the Wisdom of the Ages. It's basicly the same book as Tarot Card Meanings: Fundamentals but not as in-depth, I think.

Another one that could be interesting is Aleister Crowley's Liber 777. A nice study tool if nothing else. :) And I don't think you can find Book T in paperform, so the pdf is your best alternative.

Richard

Qabalistic Tarot by Robert Wang