Enforcing time limits

moon_light

<grin> Just takes a little fat lady who's also been around forever, to mention them!

Sometimes the old things work best!

A wood block sounds like a musical knock on a hard wood. It is used by monestaries as a wakeup or a dinner call because it has a very distinct sort of hollow clicking sound that travels. They hit two pieces of wood together. I've seen them used in a band as a musical beat. Very pleasant and very distinct.

Huh, that's interesting. I've never heard of that. I just looked up some videos and that is a really cool sound!

There is a tarot shop that I used to visit in my hometown. Each reader had a timer sitting on or near his or her table. I think that would be best.

Yeah, there aren't any tarot shops here. The closest thing we have where I am is a crystal shop a couple towns over where the owner also does aura photography. So I'm just trying to learn what's normal because I'd never find out here!

For a one-on-one Reader-to-Querent I don't think external time measures should be all that restrictive. My initial impression from the first post was that of reading in a mass cattle-call event such as a psychic fair where there are lots of people and little time to give each and every one an unlimited access to the reader; your mileage may vary.

Yeah, my question was primarily events. I don't expect to have tons of business if I do it (this area is not open to this stuff at all), but timing is an issue nonetheless.

Here's a 30-minute hourglass timer for $39.

http://monasterystore.org/hourglass/

Yeah, I'm considering just getting the glass only ones like these and having three or so different colors with different times.