Pocket Rws W/out Plaid Backs?

greatdane

I have a pocket Uni Waite and would like an RWS pocket deck, but just have trouble abiding those blue plaid backs. I was wondering if there is another regular RWS (not Radiant or another one, but a regular RWS) pocket that DOESN'T have those blue plaid backs? I would love the new Pamela in a pocket deck, but not counting on that soon.

Pam O

Hi Great Dane, I have the Universal Waite "Pocket Tarot Deck" that comes in a very cool little box. The back is blue sky, lighter blue clouds and a bright yellow 8 sided star in the center.

greatdane

Hi Pam O!

I also have the Uni pocket size and like it very much. Nice to meet another fan! I was hoping there was a regular RWS pocket deck that DIDN'T have those plaid backs. I like the backs of Uni pocket much better :), but I also wanted a more standard (as in coloring of images) pocket deck.

I am debating rather to keep using my pocket UNI or to bite the bullet and deal with those blue plaid backs on the RWS pocket.....

GD

greatdane

Thanks Teomat....

I appreciate that thought and it's a great one, you just don't want to see me with a pair of scissors and a deck (think a blindfolded, drunken monkey, scissors and hand him a deck, that's about how well it would likely turn out for me!).

Have a great week!

GD