Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #1

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmethystEyes View Post
That makes sense

3 of swords/knight of swords
It seems to really bother him. I think he wants to say something to you about it.

How is X feeling about what I did?
ace of swords (moon) - he felt conflicted.. almost a defeat and victory at the same time.. courage and cowardly all in the same pot.. he also felt all those emotions.. moon could also be his state of mind that he permanently lives with.. like depression..

Q: a news from my best friend P in the near future?
Top   #11
Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
ace of swords (moon) - he felt conflicted.. almost a defeat and victory at the same time.. courage and cowardly all in the same pot.. he also felt all those emotions.. moon could also be his state of mind that he permanently lives with.. like depression..

His moon is in Pieces so he is always "moony"

Knight of Pents/5 of cups
That they want to try and pick things back up. They want to move forward to stabler grounds.

What was X feeling when I did it?
Top   #12
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:

Page of wands/Ace of pentacles : yes! it will be soon and maybe even an invitation for coffee, or to go out? but he sure will!

AE:
Quote:
Lovers/5 of swords: he felt the pain of not being with you He felt how love hurts at times and I also think he felt he should be fighting for you, instead of *mooning*.

Q: any good news my way ?
Top   #13
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
His moon is in Pieces so he is always "moony"

Knight of Pents/5 of cups
That they want to try and pick things back up. They want to move forward to stabler grounds.

4 of wands /princess of cups - the combo together I will read as that he felt emotional as the lack of harmony and foundation and progress..
Top   #14
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Page of wands/Ace of pentacles : yes! it will be soon and maybe even an invitation for coffee, or to go out? but he sure will!

Great!! cause I miss him and his sunny attitude

wheel of fortune for good news and king of swords - I think this good news is coming in the form of communication.. maybe a message, a heartfelt and honest one too.. fingers cross

Q: How will my dinner plans go ahead on saturday night? (in my house with friends)
Top   #15
Citizen

AmethystEyes 

Quote:
wheel of fortune for good news and king of swords - I think this good news is coming in the form of communication.. maybe a message, a heartfelt and honest one too.. fingers cross

Q: How will my dinner plans go ahead on saturday night? (in my house with friends)
Strength/Justice
There will be bonding with one another. I think it will go just as planned.

Was his smile real? A natural reaction? Or a cover for the pain?
Top   #16
Citizen

Jagdamba 

Quote:

Was his smile real? A natural reaction? Or a cover for the pain?
Two of Swords/Ace of Cups RX

It was a defensive reaction, he doesn't want to see & he doesn't want you to see.....how much unhappiness lies beneath

How best to manage my finances this month?
Top   #17
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post

It was a defensive reaction, he doesn't want to see & he doesn't want you to see.....how much unhappiness lies beneath

world/3 of swords - I see this as the best would be to stop spending money on things that will give you short term satisfaction.. you need spend only on essentials for the time being to start saving..

Q: how should I keep the conversations with the boy tomorrow night? (only on surface issue or should I raise a few issues that need dealing with in our relation?)
Top   #18
Citizen

WaterSong 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post

Death/Queen of wands : I think this is telling you that you will have to cut off all unnecessary expenses, like clothes, makes up, jewellery, hairdresser or even eating out,( specially if you tend to order take out often) etc all the ones you usually do for your own persona and looks. Just for this month.

Sirena :

hey we gave the same answer !

Quote:
Q: how should I keep the conversations with the boy tomorrow night? (only on surface issue or should I raise a few issues that need dealing with in our relation?)
5 of swords/king of coins: I would say stay away from topics that you know could cause a conflict, because tomorrow night he might not be handle very well. Wait for another time for in depth talks.
Have a fun, light evening.

Q: why do I feel so connected to trees and nature in general ?
Top   #19
Citizen

Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by magenta View Post
Death/Queen of wands : I think this is telling you that you will have to cut off all unnecessary expenses, like clothes, makes up, jewellery, hairdresser or even eating out,( specially if you tend to order take out often) etc all the ones you usually do for your own persona and looks. Just for this month.

Sirena :

hey we gave the same answer !

5 of swords/king of coins: I would say stay away from topics that you know could cause a conflict, because tomorrow night he might not be handle very well. Wait for another time for in depth talks.
Have a fun, light evening.

Q: why do I feel so connected to trees and nature in general ?
I know I noticed.. we both did say the same thing

Because trees are amazing and beautiful No doubt!!

6 f swords/ 6 of coins - well the two 6 cards.. 6 the number of harmony.. because they bring you harmony in a mental plane and physical level.. you feel at ease.. .. trees help you feel connected and at balance

me too by the way.. In the sea.. I feel more at home in the there than on land -- And love the trees.. xx

Q: will I ever have a relationship with my father? (i know heavy quesiton.. but hey ho.. lol)
Top   #20

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.