Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #106

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 
One Card, One Sentence Game #106

Welcome to round 106 of the One Card, One Sentence Game!

Just a quick reminder of the rules . . .

1. To play, pull one tarot card on the subject of the question asked by the poster directly above you. Then post a one sentence interpretation/answer. Then finish your post with your own brief question -- the person who posts after you will answer your question, and so on.

2. It's fine to be a frequent player; however, it's no fun for other players if you ask the same thing over and over. Vary your question from one post to the next. Don't ask over and over about the same person or same relationship, for instance. Surely each of us has a wide variety of potential "fun" questions for the game .

3. When there are several people playing at the same time, occasionally a question will be skipped by accident. In the event your question gets skipped, the best thing is to go with the flow, respond to another person's question, and then post your own question again. Do NOT attempt to refer other players back to a previous post by writing "see Q above" or "see previous Q". You must ALWAYS write out your question, every time, no exceptions.

4. Don't discuss other players' game etiquette or game play in the thread. Such side discussions are better had via PM. If you find someone's game play troublesome, you can report their post or send me a PM, but never call someone out publicly in the thread. Such posts will be removed.

5. It is acceptable to use a tarot deck with non-traditional suit names and/or renamed majors -- however, players using such decks are responsible for noting what the commonly recognized card name would be. In other words, if your deck has a suit of Stones instead of a suit of Pentacles, then if you pull the 3 of Stones for someone, you'd need to note that Stones=Pentacles. Don't assume that other players will remember, or that they will be able to guess.
Top   #1
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude

Annabelle 

The last post in the previous thread was from katieb:

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaliha View Post
knight of pentacles

they feel like they are building a stronger bond/foundation with you and they feel you are someone they can reply on

were all of Ashley's messages about Ayke inaccurate/false?
3 of pentacles

I don't see this card as one of lies but they could have been thinking in their own best interest especially if these two are colleagues

Something to look forward to?
Top   #2
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
The last post in the previous thread was from katieb:
This is for katieb:

Empress

I think unless you are hoping to get pregnant, you can look forward to a period of abundance in your life right now

Q: Why did I dream about an ex-boyfriend from over 20 years ago?
Top   #3
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
This is for katieb:

Empress

I think unless you are hoping to get pregnant, you can look forward to a period of abundance in your life right now

Q: Why did I dream about an ex-boyfriend from over 20 years ago?
Oh no pregnancy wishes for me lol😅!

9 of cups

This was a relationship that you (or them) would have liked to see last but I believe someone was egotistical and that is the reason they came into your dream as it was not a clean cut? Le let me know your thoughts on this one

What do I need to know about the future of my relationship with X?
Top   #4
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Oh no pregnancy wishes for me lol😅!

9 of cups

This was a relationship that you (or them) would have liked to see last but I believe someone was egotistical and that is the reason they came into your dream as it was not a clean cut? Le let me know your thoughts on this one

What do I need to know about the future of my relationship with X?
7 of wands - someone may start to feel a competitive streak in them for some reason

This was my first true love, and he cheated on me the whole time I found out a few years later, and he told me he did love me very much and didn't understand why he did it and ended up moving away cause his life at that time was pretty out of control in all areas

Q: Why did I turn a blind eye to such obvious red flags in that relationship?
Top   #5
Life is an Elephant

Ace 

Quote:
This was my first true love, and he cheated on me the whole time I found out a few years later, and he told me he did love me very much and didn't understand why he did it and ended up moving away cause his life at that time was pretty out of control in all areas

Q: Why did I turn a blind eye to such obvious red flags in that relationship?
4 of wands

There was SOMETHING you were getting out of the relationship....maybe the sex was good?

We are looking at a possible new condo, is there something good there?

barb
Top   #6
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
4 of wands

There was SOMETHING you were getting out of the relationship....maybe the sex was good?

We are looking at a possible new condo, is there something good there?

barb
LOL, maybe though we were pretty young, it was just a really fun and memorable time for my life I guess

2 wands - it may be difficult getting it or getting it up and running, but I think there may be a good long-term potential in it in some way

Q: Does this guy X that I date off and on currently have something about him that reminds me of that time in my life and what is it?
Top   #7
Citizen

Reverie 

Quote:
LOL, maybe though we were pretty young, it was just a really fun and memorable time for my life I guess

2 wands - it may be difficult getting it or getting it up and running, but I think there may be a good long-term potential in it in some way

Q: Does this guy X that I date off and on currently have something about him that reminds me of that time in my life and what is it?
9 of swords

Geez, yes. He reminds you of tormented times, an ending, a relationship that went sour, that kept you awake at night, alone with your thoughts.

What will cure my love madness for this man?
Top   #8
Citizen

deb99 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
9 of swords

Geez, yes. He reminds you of tormented times, an ending, a relationship that went sour, that kept you awake at night, alone with your thoughts.

What will cure my love madness for this man?
4 swords - you need to find a way to rest and recuperate and get away from it all and gain your focus again

Q: Will I soon get over this fear of betrayal?
Top   #9
Citizen

samantha 

Quote:
4 swords - you need to find a way to rest and recuperate and get away from it all and gain your focus again

Q: Will I soon get over this fear of betrayal?
Eight of coins
Not soon and not easily, you will need to put a lot of effort into this and can expect some setbacks along the way - keep going, keep chipping away at it and in time you will get to where you want to be.

QU: What does the universe expect of me ?
Top   #10

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.