Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #106

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Vanessa - Star RX

You're in quite a vulnerable state/mood right now and you may be prone to be targeted by con artists of any kind (or just simply people who want to take advantage of you).

---

Q: Tell me something to lift my spirit now? ^^
7 of Cups

Step away from whatever is taking up your thoughts and be patient...everything you want will come to you in time .

Q - What is my future with D's company?
Top   #1191
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
7 of Cups

Step away from whatever is taking up your thoughts and be patient...everything you want will come to you in time .

Q - What is my future with D's company?
Ten of Pentacles

You might become established with them, or permanent if you're temporary


Tomorrow?
Top   #1192
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Tomorrow?
Vanessa - King of Cups

You'll feel creative, but in a good-business-creative kind of way, like an artist who knows where to get your paintings sold/or what are the best commissions.

---

Q: What did the dream this morning mean?
Top   #1193
Jdance's Avatar
Jdance  Jdance is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2014
Location: under sunny skies
Posts: 4,664
Jdance 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Vanessa - King of Cups

You'll feel creative, but in a good-business-creative kind of way, like an artist who knows where to get your paintings sold/or what are the best commissions.

---

Q: What did the dream this morning mean?
5 of wands: There is tension that needs to be released.


Q: What does C feel for me?
Top   #1194
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
Q: What does C feel for me?
Vanessa - 7 of Cups

If they're not actually daydream of a life together of some sort, you're in their dreams a lot, in whatever way you may think of - or both!

---

Q: Considering everything put out right now, will I have moved by this time next month?
Top   #1195
cherryberry's Avatar
cherryberry  cherryberry is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 11 Oct 2006
Location: ....changes frequently ;-)
Posts: 6,228
cherryberry 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Vanessa - 7 of Cups

If they're not actually daydream of a life together of some sort, you're in their dreams a lot, in whatever way you may think of - or both!

---

Q: Considering everything put out right now, will I have moved by this time next month?
I did the yes/no spread and you got - No-Delay, and the 8 of wands. So not this time in a month but a slighty longer period, but things are looking up. It will be resolved soon after I think.

Why no response?
Top   #1196
Reverie's Avatar
Reverie  Reverie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Oct 2004
Location: The Carousel
Posts: 6,774
Reverie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherryberry View Post
I did the yes/no spread and you got - No-Delay, and the 8 of wands. So not this time in a month but a slighty longer period, but things are looking up. It will be resolved soon after I think.

Why no response?
Moon

Something under the moon!!! They feel they weren't recognized somehow and you misunderstood them.

What will happen if I message P this week?
Top   #1197
Annabelle's Avatar
Annabelle  Annabelle is offline
Seeking wisdom, peace, and solitude
 
Join Date: 16 Jan 2005
Location: In the piney woods of East Texas, USA
Posts: 9,751
Annabelle 
Moderator Note


This thread is getting a bit long, so I'm about to start a new one .
Top   #1198




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.