Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #110

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
5 wands

I think you'd always feel agitated about your feelings for them, your heart would not be settled on them completely

q: does N want to keep in touch
Hermit
N wants to be by themselves now..

Ques
Why wont my heart be settled on IK completely even if he was to love and want ne?
Top   #21
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hermit
N wants to be by themselves now..

Ques
Why wont my heart be settled on IK completely even if he was to love and want ne?
the fool

there is the idea that you would want to see what is out there, the idea that there is someone more itneresting out there

q: If I don't keep in touch will they contact me
Top   #22
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hermit
N wants to be by themselves now..

Ques
Why wont my heart be settled on IK completely even if he was to love and want ne?
Four wands

It's stable and thats all it is. No passion no mystery

- what does M want me to think about the process re the job pursuit there
Top   #23
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
the fool

there is the idea that you would want to see what is out there, the idea that there is someone more itneresting out there

q: If I don't keep in touch will they contact me
7 of wands - there maybe delays due to life in general, but you will hear from them time to time.

why has not T (a female friend from home), has not replied to the message I sent two days ago?
Top   #24
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Four wands

It's stable and thats all it is. No passion no mystery

- what does M want me to think about the process re the job pursuit there
queen of wands - that you need to be more assertive and single minded to get the job. in other words stop doubting.

why has not T (a female friend from home), has not replied to the message I sent two days ago?
Top   #25
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
7 of wands - there maybe delays due to life in general, but you will hear from them time to time.

why has not T (a female friend from home), has not replied to the message I sent two days ago?
Hi *waves*

Knight of cups
I think she's busy in love and off romancing her new beau (neglecting everyone else)..

Ques
Will we be friends (platonic) in the future?
Top   #26
Sirena84's Avatar
Sirena84  Sirena84 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Oct 2014
Location: The Earth
Posts: 3,588
Sirena84 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Hi *waves*

Knight of cups
I think she's busy in love and off romancing her new beau (neglecting everyone else)..

Ques
Will we be friends (platonic) in the future?
Hello Happytree "waves back"

Star - definitely yes. But won't be in the near future. Patience and time is required.

Q: how will our first proper xmas be with the boy?
Top   #27
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirena84 View Post
Hello Happytree "waves back"

Star - definitely yes. But won't be in the near future. Patience and time is required.

Q: how will our first proper xmas be with the boy?
Heirophant

Everything will be in its proper place and go traditionally well

- what is the one they will hire going to be like?
Top   #28
BrightEye's Avatar
BrightEye  BrightEye is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Oct 2005
Location: Venus
Posts: 27,643
BrightEye 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Heirophant

Everything will be in its proper place and go traditionally well

- what is the one they will hire going to be like?
Death

Very different to what everyone expects.


Message from my guides
Top   #29
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 30 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightEye View Post
Death

Very different to what everyone expects.


Message from my guides
Temperance

Try to mix everything up to balance nicely between inspiration and practicality

- where will I work next year?
Top   #30




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.