Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

One Card, One Sentence Game #113

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Page of pentacles
He did and examined it closely with adoration for you

Does he hope to talk to me again?
King cups

Yes but he wont dare

q. Am i being protected
Top   #11
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
King cups

Yes but he wont dare

q. Am i being protected
Four of swords
Yes, you can rest well knowing no harm will come to you

Ques
Does IK want to talk to me again?
Top   #12
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Four of swords
Yes, you can rest well knowing no harm will come to you

Ques
Does IK want to talk to me again?
Knight cup

yes thry feel very romantic and fantasize about a possible romance with you but action is not they strong point

q. Describe who i will kiss next
Top   #13
HappyTree  HappyTree is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Jul 2014
Location: Happyland
Posts: 9,250
HappyTree 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
Knight cup

yes thry feel very romantic and fantasize about a possible romance with you but action is not they strong point

q. Describe who i will kiss next
Sun
A Leo possibly, a person who stands out with strong personality.

Ques
What's keeping me from doing that?
Top   #14
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Sun
A Leo possibly, a person who stands out with strong personality.

Ques
What's keeping me from doing that?
8 of Cups

You've moved on completely from that and no longer want to.

Advice for my finances?
Top   #15
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTree View Post
Sun
A Leo possibly, a person who stands out with strong personality.

Ques
What's keeping me from doing that?
judgement

You have changed and therefore cannot do that or doing that would lead to too drastic a change

q. Will we get back together with om
Top   #16
nimblypimblycat's Avatar
nimblypimblycat  nimblypimblycat is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 26 Mar 2015
Location: England
Posts: 480
nimblypimblycat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
You have changed and therefore cannot do that or doing that would lead to too drastic a change

q. Will we get back together with om
King of cups

Yes, and it will be lovely

C's feelings for me now?
Top   #17
palin's Avatar
palin  palin is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Feb 2008
Location: the little nest across the magpie :)
Posts: 16,742
palin 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblypimblycat View Post
King of cups

Yes, and it will be lovely

C's feelings for me now?
Queen wands

overwhelmed by your looks and strongly attracted to you, hoping to get in your pants

q. What will lead to the rekindling of your relationship
Top   #18
TheStarcard's Avatar
TheStarcard  TheStarcard is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 04 Oct 2012
Location: Maryland United States
Posts: 840
TheStarcard 

Quote:
Originally Posted by palin View Post
Queen wands

overwhelmed by your looks and strongly attracted to you, hoping to get in your pants

q. What will lead to the rekindling of your relationship
7 of cups
the realization that things don't have to be story book perfect, the relationship can be great as long as the standards aren't set to unreasonable goals

What does my year look like financially?
Top   #19
exxyea's Avatar
exxyea  exxyea is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,325
exxyea 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheStarcard View Post
7 of cups
the realization that things don't have to be story book perfect, the relationship can be great as long as the standards aren't set to unreasonable goals

What does my year look like financially?
4 of Pentacles

You will focus on saving money.

How can I not be so annoyed with K?
Top   #20




 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.