Gilded Tarot - Design on Card-backs

lunakasha

lark said:
When I first saw the card backs they just radiated energy to me.
Like the waves of heat you see coming off of the road on a hot summer day.
And that feeling of energy has stayed with me as I've used the deck.

Beautiful lark....what a lovely description!!! :D

Now...I was just wondering....would you by any chance be interested in copy/pasting your "new deck reading" in the new Gilded Readings thread??? It would be so nice if more people could read it...it made me feel as though I were right there, watching you read...

Also loved DP's description of the crystal ball....very interesting and magickal way of looking at the center jewel!

:) Luna

lark

lunakasha said:
Now...I was just wondering....would you by any chance be interested in copy/pasting your "new deck reading" in the new Gilded Readings thread??? It would be so nice if more people could read it...it made me feel as though I were right there, watching you read...
:) Luna
Luna you know I would do anything for you but I'm ashamed to admit I am a computer newbie and I don't know HOW to copy/paste?

lunakasha

LOL!!!!

Actually, lark...I just realized that I could probably do this myself!!!
As long as you are OK with my doing it....not a problem at all!!!

**but in case you would like a quick computer lesson.....all you have to do is click and drag your mouse, highlight the text, then right-click the highlighted text and click "copy". Open your new post, right click again and click "paster"....voila!!!! :p**

I will go now and see if I can do this, even though it is your post!

:p Luna

lark

I'm OK with it :)
Thanks for the lesson ...
It's easy as pie hey!
I should really take a class or read a book about computers so I'm not so hopeless.

lunakasha

lark said:
I'm OK with it :)
Thanks for the lesson ...
It's easy as pie hey!
I should really take a class or read a book about computers so I'm not so hopeless.

Cooool...glad it made sense! :D

Hey....trying not to panic here but...just went to the Gilded thread to look for your reading and....it's GONE!!!! Apparently they took out all the threads from the contest...there is a gap from January to March!!! :( Did you happen to save this reading somewhere?

:eek: Luna

lark

lunakasha said:
Cooool...glad it made sense! :D

Hey....trying not to panic here but...just went to the Gilded thread to look for your reading and....it's GONE!!!! Apparently they took out all the threads from the contest...there is a gap from January to March!!! :( Did you happen to save this reading somewhere?

:eek: Luna
Wow I didn't know they did that!
I'll look through my notebooks and see if I wrote it down.
But I might have just written it as I drew the cards.
If so, I'll do another one on another subject soon.

lunakasha

lark said:
Wow I didn't know they did that!
I'll look through my notebooks and see if I wrote it down.
But I might have just written it as I drew the cards.
If so, I'll do another one on another subject soon.

Actually.....I just remembered....I printed off a copy of it for my journal!!!! :D *whew*

So if you don't have it on disk or something, I will be willing to type it in for you....what do you think??? })

It is just a wonderful reading....shame it is not here anymore. :(

I think we need to resurrect it on the Readings thread....;)

:p Luna

lark

If you are willing to do that, that would be wonderful.
I can't seem to find it in my journals so I must have just wrote it as I pulled it, thinking that the thread would always be around.
It'll be interesting to read it again ...
I can't remember what I wrote! LOL.

lunakasha

Yes lark....I've got it!!!! YAY!!! :D

I am anxious to read it again myself....
I will have it posted tonight....thanks for allowing me to
post it again...it really was beautiful!

:D Luna

tmgrl2

Can't wait to see it, Lark...

Pretty soon, I am going to offer some readings with the GT...need to finish work...then focus...

terri