The Car

Wisp Wings

jema said:
The Car

1) Numberplate - You or the Issue
2) Trunk - What you carry with you
3) Backseat - Your support (people from your past helping you)
4) Passenger seat - Persons aiding you right now
5) Glove compartment - What can guide you
6) Gas pedal - What do you need to do to get going
7) Steering wheel - Where are you going
8) Horn - What to look out for

* * * 6 7
1 2 3 * * 8
* * * 4 5

Still working on it. Any suggestions to make it better?

I gave this some thought. It could go way too far with this. I didn't think it needed to have a card for the break. Main reason is the strongest reason -- avoid hitting something I felt the meaning used for the horn took care of this. Otherwise the break is used for when we want to break (stop sign, when arriving to designation). These is of our doing and it is seen as breaks in the progress. I really don't care to have the reading address this.

To be honest I like the way you have the spread as you made it. Most often going with what initially comes to us is enough or all that is needed. I also believe we need to have answers to what we are wanting to address and gaining information on that, moreso that just trying to make it to fit a mold.

Having said that, if I was to change this spread I would change the lay-out to be:

****8*9
123*6*7
****4*5

The meaning of 1-6 would be the same.

7) Key - The key in seeing what your desire outcome would be.
8) Steering Wheel - Where are you going, being the path you are actually on.
9) Horn - What to look out for.

The only reason I would suggest this change is to see if how we believe we are on the same path to reach our desired outcome, is the same as the path we are traveling on. LOL, we may be heading east, but may be several 100 miles off the path. I tried to make the shape fit as being correct.

If you see no need for the change or any changes, stick with what it was that came to you. It's good.

Wisp Wings

mistake in my lay-out

Sorry, I meant all of the two columns to be equally lined-up vertically, not to be off-centered.

Ivy Rhiannon

how original! great spread and fun!

jema

Wisp wings, thanks for thinking it through and sharing your thoughts on the spread!
And thanks everyone who added a comment to it.
I am still rather new with making spreads and sharing them like this but it is great fun and I learn heaps!

The thing I am really bad at is making the spread into a shape that will add meaning. I guess I am just too stuck on ordinary line-spreads.
But now I might even dare to re-arrange some of my old spreads too!

Osher

Would someone where we drive on the left (correct) side of the road, need to reverse parts 4567 of the spread? ;-)

Lady Eclipse

Hi,

This looks like a great spread...I can't wait to try it! :)

Joy to you,
Maralee