Downloadable Tarot Journal?!?!

Ilithiya

aaaaaaugh!! I am so thrilled with TreeDBNotes it's insane! It's doing things for me that I only dreamed of being able to do with a program! I'm getting it to (by click & drag) put tables -within- tables which so incredibly simplifies my transferring spread layouts to the reading pages.

I tried TDiary, too, but sadly enough, it didn't do all the things I wanted it to do.

Now if I can only manage to figure out how to get the TDB to do macros for me so I can program my function keys to specific colors and typestyles for headings. *sighs* Yeah, I'm soooo demanding! :D

The only bad thing about this? I have to find another use for all my notebooks! *eg* Thanks to all the people who raved about it - I never would have tried it otherwise!

Illy

Rita

TreeDBNotes

I can't say enough about TreeDBNotes. It's quite a versatile program and the great part about it is it's free! I tested the LifeJournal 2 out also. It's a great program, but you have to pay for the full version. TreeDBNotes does the same thing. I also have the TDiary, and I find it useful, but not as diversified at all. I would highly recommend TreeDBNotes to anyone looking for a journal for their computer :D

Little Baron

It is great, isn't it, Rita! I am really glad we both persevered. Great program.

LB

Emily

I've only been using TreeDBnotes for just over a week now too and I've stopped trying to get my thoughts down in paper journals and am using this database everyday instead. I think the beauty of it is everything is in the same place, charts and lists are just there without searching for them.

I'm making charts for the colours used in the Tarot and symbols - I'm doing things with this database that I've been trying to get organised since I started to learn the tarot.

A big thumbs up for TreeDBnotes. :)

wellspring

EDIT: after recommending iDailyDiary and having no problems with it for a week, it's not saved some information ... it's supposed to automatically save, but found when opened it as usual that the day's information hadn't been saved ..... so not recommending it now! Back to TDiary. Cat

daneo52

Help!

I spent all yesterday putting my files on TreeDBNotes. I did not see anything for saving, so I thought it did so automatically. When I went back today, it is all gone. What happened, how do you save???

Kissa

arghhhh...

i tried a number of times to access treeDBnotes site and i get instafinder instead. even viewshots of the software from other sites get me at this instafinder (= error message) site....

would have liked to see it though :(

daneo52

re

How strange! I just downloaded it yesterday, no problem. Hopefully it will resolve soon.

WolfyJames

daneo52 said:
I spent all yesterday putting my files on TreeDBNotes. I did not see anything for saving, so I thought it did so automatically. When I went back today, it is all gone. What happened, how do you save???

TreeDBNotes saves automatically when you close the application. Did your computer crash while you were using it? If so, it's highly possible it couldn't save your change in the file.