Victorian Flower Oracle, any interest in a study group?

.traveller.

I went to "no credit cards" last year and I am continuing on into this year. How's that for willpower? My only debt is my student loan... other than that, I am footloose and fancy free.

My cards aren't in bad shape, they just pick up these little black specks. Sometimes they come off, sometimes they don't.

moderndayruth

I am thinking of joining, not sure how commited i can be as i got myself into too many things already... but, than, i have the oracle and i love it an i can't read it... :confused: :D

.traveller.

moderndayruth said:
I am thinking of joining, not sure how commited i can be as i got myself into too many things already... but, than, i have the oracle and i love it an i can't read it... :confused: :D

just join in when you can :)
As you can see, I don't even have any threads up yet... soon very soon
I'm trying to decide what cards to start off with.

moderndayruth

.traveller. said:
just join in when you can :)
As you can see, I don't even have any threads up yet... soon very soon
I'm trying to decide what cards to start off with.
Ok, i am in! :D

ana luisa

Same situation as moderndayruth; can't commit but would like to add some ideas every now and then, if possible.
And Magenta, you WON't regret getting this oracle; it will be one of your favorites, I'm sure :)

.traveller.

I'm happy as long as I'm not left completely alone. I'll prattle on endlessly if I think it will be useful for someone, but just typing into a void isn't for me. I think that's called blogging?

Ange

I could be tempted to get mine out again and join in...:)
Ang x

Jewel

.traveller. said:
I'm happy as long as I'm not left completely alone. I'll prattle on endlessly if I think it will be useful for someone, but just typing into a void isn't for me. I think that's called blogging?
You just praddle on and educate me about the flowers *LOL*. Like others I am involved in a lot of things, but I do look forward to escaping into the garden of the Victorian Flower Oracle. It is probably the MRP deck I have used the least, and conversely one that I am quite attaracted to. Not sure what I will have to contribute, but I will be attentive :D

.traveller.

I'm going to post on the challenging ones first.

Ange, I do hope you'll be tempted to join in when you are able :)

Jewel

I won't be joining in the threads until next Friday (don't have the deck with me today and won't be by a computer until next Friday). I will write down the names of these cards and explore them as time allows next week and then join in :D