Victorian Flower Oracle, any interest in a study group?

.traveller.

Jewel said:
I won't be joining in the threads until next Friday (don't have the deck with me today and won't be by a computer until next Friday). I will write down the names of these cards and explore them as time allows next week and then join in :D

No worries :)
I am going to try to post three cards a night, we'll see how it goes. I am going to try very hard not to dominate these threads.

So if I don't comment, never fear. I am reading and learning too. :D

Barbaras Ahajusts

If it wasn't for Magenta mentioning this thread on the 1 card oracle readings, I would have missed out on all of it!
So thanks Magenta and thanks .traveller. for starting this!

I don't have the book either. I just read them intuitively.

;)Barbara

.traveller.

Hi Barb! Glad to see you :)
I was wondering if you would join in since you use the VFO.

(I'm all cranky from going shopping :( earlier today. Lunch "Specials" costing more than the individual items, empty shelves at the bookstore, unflattering clothes, and sales girls with exposed bits... I should have stayed home.)

moderndayruth

.traveller. said:
I'm all cranky from going shopping :( earlier today. Lunch "Specials" costing more than the individual items, empty shelves at the bookstore, unflattering clothes, and sales girls with exposed bits... I should have stayed home.)

(((traveller))) :heart:
I am cranky because i can't afford shopping right now :(
Just to stay on toppic: i found some of my earlier notes on VFO, so i am going to post them when we get to those cards... i did try to go through the cards on my own - but that's boring, its much more fun to study in a group! :D

Jewel

OK I am back, and now that I see there are threads on half the deck I will start next week wherever the spirit moves me to start *LOL*. You have been a busy girl Traveller *LOL*.

.traveller.

Gotta strike when the iron is hot!

As a matter of fact, if anyone wants to post a thread on any of the cards not covered yet, please do. You won't hurt my feelings :)

I'm taking a day or two away from the flowers to rest my mind and eyes. I'm on flower overload :D

moderndayruth said:
I am cranky because i can't afford shopping right now :(
I can't afford it either, but my jeans were getting holey and it's still cold out. The extra ventilation was a little too invigorating :laugh:

geministar

Oh a study group for this deck. This is fantastic! This deck has been staring at me for a long long time but I always ignore it because I always have to get the book out to read and I cant always be bothered to get the book out *lol*

I dont get online very much lately so will check the threads and participate when I can.

Jewel

All of these threads!!!!!!! Goodness gracious Traveller you have been BUSY!!!!!! *LOL* I will see if I can start catching up over the next couple of weeks.

Gem, perhaps you and I can go at the same pace ~giggles~

geministar

My pace will be pretty slow Jewel, so if you can handle that, its a plan! :)

Jewel

geministar said:
My pace will be pretty slow Jewel, so if you can handle that, its a plan! :)
Same here, so I think we are good. I will start posting some stuff today of when I started studying the deck back in 2007 *LOL*. I actually used the exercises from the Froud Faerie book to explore the cards and try to get an intuitive sense of them. I only did a few of them, but at least that is one ready contribution that I have. After that it will be a card here and there as time allows, but I will continue that approach.