Random Q&As

Ronia

do you think its 20 years from now, or 20 years in total?

From now. But don't forget you asked about *mastering* and to become a master in astrology - I think many people spend lifetimes on this. So, your term doesn't look that bad actually.

Ronia

OK, I'll ask "Is my next man someone I already know or he'll be a bright new star?" :D I got curious now about thie Saturn man. I'm quite interested in a Capricorn as well but he doesn't know about it. LOL

214red

From now. But don't forget you asked about *mastering* and to become a master in astrology - I think many people spend lifetimes on this. So, your term doesn't look that bad actually.

yeah i now realise that, am too much like a virgo i want to perfect it, but then the leo in me whats it NOW!

will i be published within 12 months or if not how long? (i include self published)

Ronia

will i be published within 12 months or if not how long? (i include self published)

I had a jumper - Scythe, normally negative but also quick card.

Cut at Bouquet - positive.

Snake-Bouquet-Crossroads

Now, with the jumper in mind I think the answer is not secure yet and it's not secure because of some twists and decisions that need to be made. I have no timing cards here and I think the cards refer to the situation here refusing timing at this point. There are still things to happen before you'll know for sure, the time is not ripe yet. And you still need to make some decisions and/or choices. It may be related to the writing too.

214red

OK, I'll ask "Is my next man someone I already know or he'll be a bright new star?" :D I got curious now about thie Saturn man. I'm quite interested in a Capricorn as well but he doesn't know about it. LOL

garden/cross/scythe
Lady

cross makes me think you know them, the garden showing up again is interesting. in the scythe card there is a man waving off the ox and the hay, so is any of them into farming? the scythe here is the interesting on, its ruled by chiron, there is an old wound here.

i know the cards suggest its someone you know, i think its not someone you know yet, and its someone you have unfinished business with, an old wound but from past lives, so you will feel very familiar to each other, but your linked by karma that needs to be worked through. garden is making me think you were married before or you were in a relationship before

214red

I had a jumper - Scythe, normally negative but also quick card.

Cut at Bouquet - positive.

Snake-Bouquet-Crossroads

Now, with the jumper in mind I think the answer is not secure yet and it's not secure because of some twists and decisions that need to be made. I have no timing cards here and I think the cards refer to the situation here refusing timing at this point. There are still things to happen before you'll know for sure, the time is not ripe yet. And you still need to make some decisions and/or choices. It may be related to the writing too.

ha ha ha my guides are good, they dont want me to know, because if i know that i know some other things i have been asking for timing on, so was being cunning but they still outwit me...lol

Ronia

Ha, very very interesting... No, no farming. Mine are all in sports or arts... Hm. Like soul mate stuff, right? I hope the karma is not too bad though. I've had enough of tough relationships. But I definitely need someone to help heal the wounds.

Oh, I see you have a game with your guides here! LOL Apparently, they are good at it!

Ronia

OK, I'll ask about success - will I achieve success in profession/career by the end of this year? My Christmas fortune cookie promised me fame this year. LOL

214red

Ha, very very interesting... No, no farming. Mine are all in sports or arts... Hm. Like soul mate stuff, right? I hope the karma is not too bad though. I've had enough of tough relationships. But I definitely need someone to help heal the wounds.

Oh, I see you have a game with your guides here! LOL Apparently, they are good at it!

well depends on what you mean by soulmates, if you mean a perfect union like twin flames/souls, no, but there is a purpose for both of you to be together and this will heal wounds enabling you to move into a different phase of your life. i pulled for more information and the garden came out again, again the woman is leading here, so perhaps its helping you into a relationship that allows you to lead, and him to follow, you become more assured in relationships because of this, have mroe confidence?

we always play games me and my guides, but i have had to apologise for all the rants against them recently, they werent lying...its all now happening.

214red

OK, I'll ask about success - will I achieve success in profession/career by the end of this year? My Christmas fortune cookie promised me fame this year. LOL

well that would make sense with the garden, perhaps its about you getting money but perhaps not through work? perhaps being a lady of leisure comes from a different outlet?

Fish came out, thats ideal for money, and the card has an oriental look to it, so i would say yes, and arent alot of planets in pisces this year, doesnt even neptune move there for 14 years or something....i am so curious about what you want to do?