Random Q&As - round 3

Ronia

I can give some feedback on the readings reagarding February and Saint Valentine I got in the previous threads - zero happened, nada, not even a call or an e-mail, nothing. So... It seems many things are just cards and not predictions. Or we're losing it somehow, the connection, or we don't see what we're supposed to see.

214red

I can give some feedback on the readings reagarding February and Saint Valentine I got in the previous threads - zero happened, nada, not even a call or an e-mail, nothing. So... It seems many things are just cards and not predictions. Or we're losing it somehow, the connection, or we don't see what we're supposed to see.

perhaps its a good chance to review the readings for that day in another thread and see what we can see with hindsight?

Ronia

If anyone is willing to dig in the previous threads. LOL

MoiraKarin

There was not a friend who dropped by?( female)
I did not see any male coming in on ST Valentine.. For me the first cards more felt of a possibilty of either way...And this possibility felt more like a girl friend of yours dropping by then a potential lover, which i told you that i did not expect any(love male)....

Ronia

I said "nothing happened". None of the readings happened, zero. Which basically means we are all missing some points here. Interesting if anyone else has some feedback from these threads to share.

alyna

Clover - Flowers - Heart
Stars

We have here the Queen :spade: and the Jack :heart: You are the Queen and your Rider is Jack. Know anyone named Jack?? :D I think an opportunity will present itself where you are going to meet this younger fella. He's going to be very outgoing and "full of life". The Stars here tell me that it's written in the sky for you two to meet.

Ok he has officially asked me out for a date last night. The same jay guy!