Gilded Reverie Lenormand

cirom

Well at least no name yet, I'm stuck trying to find a suitable one. For that matter I also don't have any final idea if or when this will ever be published. But nevertheless every now and again I make more progress on each card.

Attachments

• 1 Len Rider.jpg
    1 Len Rider.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 698
  • 17 Len storks.jpg
    17 Len storks.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 549
  • 26 Len Book.jpg
    26 Len Book.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 526
  • 4 Len house.jpg
    4 Len house.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 466
  • 12 Len Birds.jpg
    12 Len Birds.jpg
    197.7 KB · Views: 515

Penthasilia

I love it and do hope it gets published. Have been watching the growth on FB and it is exquisite!

:heart:

:)

cirom

Two more

Attachments

• 19 Len Tower.jpg
    19 Len Tower.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 476
  • 36 Len Cross.jpg
    36 Len Cross.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 459

Nickigirl

So pretty!!! I hope you do publish it! But I will put an early vote in for very small cards and gilded edges!!! :) Because it's way easier to lay out 36 small cards than large ones and in the end if it's not useable it doesn't matter how gorgeous it is. And so far, it's very gorgeous!

cirom

If it happens, then yes smaller than average tarot cards, but not "very" small. Too much work goes into the details of these images only to have it lost by being reproduced too small. Its subjective I know but even in a Grand Tableau spread, the size I envisage would still be quite manageable other than for those working on very limited surface areas, but even then it would be an extreme scenario.

Nickigirl

I'm thinking very small in comparison to the Gilded Royale which is both large and very beautiful! I just can't imagine a grand tableau that size! LOL
I really hope you can finish and publish this! :) good luck! I'll try to be irst on the list for pre-orders! :)

Alta

Ever since I started studying Lenormand (last October) I find I am really liking it a lot. And, this is starting to bleed into my collecting as I now have several Lenormands. As always, your work is exquisite!!!

ETA: I love the other-worldliness and the jewel tones.

Tag_jorrit

Just a question: Why a mostly naked woman on a carousel horse (that goes nowhere)? Since most of the Lenormand readers are women, why not a mostly naked man on a real horse going somewhere?

cirom

There are several answers actually, but none have anything to do with "mostly naked" as an attempt to appeal to any given audience, male or female. The nakedness serves another role, as it will with the other cards in the deck that include people.

As for the horse, who said it goes nowhere?

tarotlyn

:heart::) There is a solution is you don't like the nakedness of the Rider in this deck:

Just purchase a 'medium' (or fine) red Staedtler lumocolor (overhead transparency) permanent marker.
These are EXCELLENT and the ink will stay on forever. i used them on my decks from the 70's
and the writing is still on there, no smudges, and still very clear!

i am not a fan of nakedness on my cards either, but i WANT this deck because it is really beatuiful...
so if i find that this card offends me, i will just paint in a little more of her dress. i have
done that with tarot cards and then they are the way i want them.
It takes less than a minute to do this :):thumbsup:

Here is where you can get the pens:

On ebay:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/STAEDTLER-L...main_0&var=&hash=item23179258d4#ht_4199wt_959
In the drop down ordering box put:
Red (2)
and
Line width M - 317(1.0mm)

Or get just the red pen here for $1.44:
http://www.dickblick.com/products/s...ers/?wmcp=amazon&wmcid=feeds&wmckw=21338-2001
Scroll down page and order:
21338-3071 Permanent Marker Red Fine List $2.09 $1.44

Or get a '4' color set (in medium) on amazon.com here for $9.42:
http://www.amazon.com/Staedtler-Lum...r1&keywords=medium+staedtler+transparency+pen

Or '4' color set (in fine) on dickblick.com here:
21338-0049 Set of 4 Colors Assorted Medium List $8.39 $6.29
http://www.dickblick.com/products/s...ers/?wmcp=amazon&wmcid=feeds&wmckw=21338-2001
Scroll down page and order:
21338-0049 Set of 4 Colors Assorted Medium List $8.39 $6.29

:heart: Be at peace...:heart:
Lyn