Lenormand Two-Card Sentence Game - 2015 edition part II

samantha

lily + Whip: that you stand firmly by what it is your believe in

Q: What does M think of me?

Paths - Fox

M is trying hard to suss you out (so for now isn't sure) once they have the information they need they will know which *path* to take with you ( M acts cautiously here)

QU: What is CSG not telling me or letting on ?

strangebrew

Paths - Fox

M is trying hard to suss you out (so for now isn't sure) once they have the information they need they will know which *path* to take with you ( M acts cautiously here)

QU: What is CSG not telling me or letting on ?

Whip and cross

That they have been through a challenging time or are still going through it...hard lessons to be learned here for CGS :(. Feels like past life stuff to me

What is ger going through at present?

anie

Whip and cross

That they have been through a challenging time or are still going through it...hard lessons to be learned here for CGS :(. Feels like past life stuff to me

What is ger going through at present?

Bear /crossroads. They are working though some decisions. Possibly related to finance (only cause I see the bear here )

Q: what issues might L have with me? If any

Bonny

Bear /crossroads. They are working though some decisions. Possibly related to finance (only cause I see the bear here )

Q: what issues might L have with me? If any

Clouds scythe

L might feel that you are a bit unclear or difficult to be in tune with such that it limits the relationship

- who is it that I can know is my likely next bed partner

samantha

Clouds scythe

L might feel that you are a bit unclear or difficult to be in tune with such that it limits the relationship

- who is it that I can know is my likely next bed partner

Coffin - Book

A knowledgeable (*bookish*) person whom may be secretive or shy and appear *closed off* to you at present.

QU: How well would I be able to deal with X on an emotional level ?

anie

Coffin - Book

A knowledgeable (*bookish*) person whom may be secretive or shy and appear *closed off* to you at present.

Whip ring. You may find it to be a heavy commitment on your end

Q: how should I deal with X?

Bonny

Coffin - Book

Letters snake

You would need to be able to be smart and deal with x through letters or correspondence that's how you could deal with them emotionally

- is D my next partner in the intimate area of my life

anie

Coffin - Book

Letters snake

You would need to be able to be smart and deal with x through letters or correspondence that's how you could deal with them emotionally

- is D my next partner in the intimate area of my life

Fish tower key. I believe yes they will be an important part of your personal life

Q. Above

strangebrew

Whip ring. You may find it to be a heavy commitment on your end

Q: how should I deal with X?

Sun and ring

In a very positive, agreeable and committed way, if that makes sense?

What do i need to know?

samantha

Sun and ring

In a very positive, agreeable and committed way, if that makes sense?

What do i need to know?

Clouds - Dog (Lillies base)

A friend is unclear/confused about something and needs your wisdom/experience.

QU: How will X respond ? (TTP)