Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

truelighth

Me too, me too. I also got my notice that it is shipped. So looking forward to this one!

morticia monroe

Leisa,

Like Kimber, I have also received two seperate shipping confirmations with two different numbers. I checked my credit card account, and see that I have only been charged for one deck (I did only order one).

Is this happening for everyone? Is it supposed to?

Just wanted to let you know as well.....if there has been a mistake and I receive two decks, I will keep the deck and notify you so that you can charge my account.

Dana

HearthCricket

I just noticed I have 2 numbers, too. An order confirmation number and another number out of 500. I only ordered one. My 1st number is over 500, so that must stand for something completely different! Fear not. I believe they have it all under control and well organized. I can't wait to get mine. This week, for certain! Yippee! :)

WishingWell

I think the number over 500 is simply a general order number. I have #597 for my order number, I believe, but my deck is numbered 195 out of 500. I also received two notices: the first was a shipping confirmation notice, the second was a USPS track and confirm number.

Yay! The Touchstone is coming! All that mild paranoia for nothing.

morticia monroe

I guess we'll wait to see. But I have a confirmation e-mail with a 500 number, and then 2 separate click-and-ship notices, each with a different tracking number.

Kimber

I know for sure I accidentally ordered two decks because one notification refers to 154/500 and the other refers to 195/500. Oh, well - I'd rather have two than none at all!!!

WishingWell

That's weird, Kimber. Because I have also ordered 195/500!

Kimber

Oops! That should be 196/500 - sorry!

WishingWell

No need to apologize. :) I was just confused, but not worried. As long as we get our decks, right?

retrokat

Kimber said:
I know for sure I accidentally ordered two decks because one notification refers to 154/500 and the other refers to 195/500. Oh, well - I'd rather have two than none at all!!!

Once the 500 all sell, Perhaps you'll be able to use the second one for a good trade ;)