New Orleans Voodoo Tarot study group!!!

Sulis

ShekinahMoon said:
But I can not access the Your Readings forum :(

Hmm, I see your problem.

Your join date is 6th October so you should be able to access the Your Readings forum some time next week.

Why not conduct the study group like the other groups and just discuss the cards until the time when you can access Your Readings? Your Readings is definately the place for 'card a day draws'.

Should you decide to do a discussion of cards style group please begin a new thread for each card studied. Moonbow* or myself will then make an index thread for your group so that each thread can be found easily.

Sulis - co-moderator Tarot Study Groups

ShekinahMoon

Sulis said:
Hmm, I see your problem.

Your join date is 6th October so you should be able to access the Your Readings forum some time next week.

Why not conduct the study group like the other groups and just discuss the cards until the time when you can access Your Readings? Your Readings is definately the place for 'card a day draws'.

Should you decide to do a discussion of cards style group please begin a new thread for each card studied. Moonbow* or myself will then make an index thread for your group so that each thread can be found easily.

Sulis - co-moderator Tarot Study Groups

Some time this week? Great :)

So is discussing a card in a study group something like a discussion on a painting? Discussing the artwork, techniques, what we think the artist was trying to convey. Is that how the study group should develop?

TheOld

Ok, i'll starot another thread for the voodoo tarot study groups so please move this one to the other section.

Power
Omeada

Moonbow

Hi guys

Thanks for offering to get the ball rolling Omeada.

The daily card posts in this thread will be moved to Your Readings when ShekinahMoon qualifies for that forum. To post, the rules are 30 days membership and 50 posts - unless a subscriber, (so not long now) but in the meantime please keep the posts here focussed on a discussion about the study group.

To answer your question ShekinahMoon, yes you are right. Study groups generally discuss the symbolism of the card and how it might be read. They can even include helpful links which would benefit the study. If unsure have a look at the type of posts in one of the other groups.

Meanwhile we request that you post a new thread for each card so that it is easier to link into the index.

Sulis and Moonbow*

TheOld

I feel confused ;)
so can we continue to post here as we was doing before the intervention of sulis or not ?

anyway my card of the day is Oshun (7 of santeria/Earth)
what is funny is that i'v dream about Erzulie this night and when i woke up and took the card of the day i took Oshun which is verry near of Erzulie (everybody follow me right LOL)
i even had dream a second times about erzulie on my little nap this afternoon...
Erzulie seems to be a verry big Loa, she integrate many apect of the Goddess of love, what's is weird is that in my first dream she was a "prostitute" that was teasing men all around but Oshun is a more Earthy aspect of her with art and dance, verry weird association!!!!

Have fun
Omeada

Moonbow

I perhaps didn't make it clear in my last post....apologies

This is the 'discussion thread' about the study group. No readings are to be posted here, only in the Your Readings forum.

A new thread should be started for each card in the study group, please see how other study groups have been running if unsure or PM myself or Sulis.

Moonbow*

ShekinahMoon

Moonbow* said:
Hi guys

Thanks for offering to get the ball rolling Omeada.

The daily card posts in this thread will be moved to Your Readings when ShekinahMoon qualifies for that forum.

Oh Wow, you're awesome. :) Thanks for the consideration.

TheOld

so it seems all is clear now and we can continue our studying :)

Love
Omeada

Little Baron

I think that if my understanding of this deck is going to go anywhere, it might be hightened by this group. Is anyone still interested in it? Oh please! You all know so much more about this stuff than I do!

LB

Little Baron

Is this group still active????

Does anyone else have an interest in getting it up and going again?

LB